Post yout Favorite Cat videos.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay. It has been awhile but I love this video. A couple buys a farmhouse and take on the 16 feral kitties left behind and gives them a better life. I love stories like this. Good on this couple!! They are heros to these kitties and inspire me!!!! :purr::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay. It has been awhile but I love this video. A couple buys a farmhouse and take on the 16 feral kitties left behind and gives them a better life. I love stories like this. Good on this couple!! They are heros to these kitties and inspire me!!!! :purr::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:
WONDERFUL video! We didn't video what we did, but we did this in our rented house 2 locations ago, and of course everyone was installed in the barn compound in the Mojave.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
WONDERFUL video! We didn't video what we did, but we did this in our rented house 2 locations ago, and of course everyone was installed in the barn compound in the Mojave.
Thank you for being a hero to the Kitties. I wish I had the financial means because there is so much more I would love to do for the ferals in my area. ❤ So glad you were able to do this Lucky ferals!!!!😻😻😻

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for being a hero to the Kitties. I wish I had the financial means because there is so much more I would love to do for the ferals in my area. ❤ So glad you were able to do this Lucky ferals!!!!😻😻😻
The thought and intent are also valued. I just about feed us and pay our bills now, and also wish I could do much, much more.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Meet GoldenBallz Bond. The new addition to Chris Poole's family. Still miss Cole, but it is great seeing this new kitty get use to Marmalade, Jugg and Zig Zag--his new family. ❤

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for sharing mama africa mama africa . Fell free to share other videos here. tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 I agree we need more men like Javier. I just don't understand people who are not animal lovers. Any guy who shows love for his animals, especially cats gets my attention. 🥰

Here is the latest video from the Walter Santi you tube channel. I just love the set up they(father and daughter) have for their outdoor kitties. I would love it if I could do the same for my kitties, but I so don't have the money for that. I included a cute kitten video below. Just in case you didn't get your daily dose of cuteness today. 😄

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for sharing mama africa mama africa . Fell free to share other videos here. tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 I agree we need more men like Javier. I just don't understand people who are not animal lovers. Any guy who shows love for his animals, especially cats gets my attention. 🥰

Here is the latest video from the Walter Santi you tube channel. I just love the set up they(father and daughter) have for their outdoor kitties. I would love it if I could do the same for my kitties, but I so don't have the money for that. I included a cute kitten video below. Just in case you didn't get your daily dose of cuteness today. 😄
Those are some absoluetely wonderful videos, Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose -- TYSM for sharing them with us!