Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Here is a recent animal video I saw that cracked me up!!😂🤣😂 There is a very adorable clip at 1:47. 🥰 Also, I am reposting my favorite cat commercial (the very first video) I posted here. It is unavailable on my first post. Bummer!😬 It is way too funny, not to repost.

Enjoy!!!

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I love this cat so much! 😻 Especially that she’s not mine. 😹

Don't forget to swipe for the second video.
:lol: Thanks for sharing. Very funny! I had a big boy and he pulled all kinds of tricks to get extra food . Zoey reminds me of him. Determined kitties who never quit until they get more food. They know how to get what they want.😉😸

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, here are a few videos. The first one is a classic about a cat who is "Bilingual". 😀 The second video is a more recent Simon's Cat clip. Enjoy!!!

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
*Almost* everything I loathe about *dogs* all in one video! Simon, I'm VERY disappointed in you.
What you think about the cat who can bark like a dog? He is probably getting the neighborhood dogs in trouble. I never knew cats could mimic like that---very interesting.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What you think about the cat who can bark like a dog? He is probably getting the neighborhood dogs in trouble. I never knew cats could mimic like that---very interesting.
Very possible but to me, he really doesn't sound all that doglike. I've seen this video before and thought that then, too.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
My videos are on fb so I can't show them. I do love Simon's cat!
I love Simon's cat too! Good for the soul--never ceases to put a smile on my face.

Guys, big loss today. Cole from the Cole and Marmalade you tube channel passed away from Cancer. RIP Cole. My condolences to Chris Poole and his wife. Love your channel. Cole will live on in our hearts furever.:blackcat2::purr::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:
Goodbye Cole 🖤