Post yout Favorite Cat videos.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are a few videos I watched recently that I decided to post. The last one is Jackson Galaxy interviewing Owl Kitty's fur parents. I ❤ OWL KITTY. Well, enjoy.

:purr:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are a few videos I watched recently that I decided to post. The last one is Jackson Galaxy interviewing Owl Kitty's fur parents. I ❤ OWL KITTY. Well, enjoy.

:purr:
What a great family! And I love that they encourage everyone to use what they have to do their part to "pay the rent" in other words, give back and advocate for who they care about. It's so great that both of them work in advocacy and that they've been able to combine all of their advocacy interests this way!
Love Lingvistov, too. Share for them daily on socials.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
What a great family! And I love that they encourage everyone to use what they have to do their part to "pay the rent" in other words, give back and advocate for who they care about. It's so great that both of them work in advocacy and that they've been able to combine all of their advocacy interests this way!
Love Lingvistov, too. Share for them daily on socials.
They are very special people--no doubt. They are doing good in this world in more ways than one. Everyone should give back to their communities--it would make the world a better place. 🙂

I love the videos that is produced. This hobby that "lets off steam" has brought laughs and smiles to millions of people. Even Jackson Galaxy is a big fan--and so am I. :blackcat2::heartshape:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are very special people--no doubt. They are doing good in this world in more ways than one. Everyone should give back to their communities--it would make the world a better place. 🙂

I love the videos that is produced. This hobby that "lets off steam" has brought laughs and smiles to millions of people. Even Jackson Galaxy is a big fan--and so am I. :blackcat2::heartshape:
Definitely! I think it's absolutely crucial to laugh every day...because I definitely cry every day. And yes, if everyone paid the rent, we'd have a much, much better world. Absolutely love everyone who DOES, and may they inspire others. I am on icanhascheezburger.com listserv and even though it's changed quite a bit from its original form, it's still good for some nice laughs.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I love big hearted people. They are angels here on earth. Even just going to a restaurant and paying for the person's meal next to you is such a thoughtful reply. Some years back, I got a some flowers at my office for my Birthday. I took them home that day. However, on my way home I saw and older woman that looked very sad. I felt so bad for her (perhaps she got bad news that day). I worked up the courage (i can be shy at times) and gave her one birthday 💐 and said "Excuse me ma'am, you look like you can use these more than me right now." She was shocked and started crying. I started a conversation with her and it turns out that her daughter was admitted to the hospital (she had Stage 4 Breast Cancer and was in bad shape). She said she was about to to go to the hospital when I approach her with the flowers. She thanked me and said "My daughter would just love these". I smiled and held back the tears and wished the woman will. I told her that I will keep her daughter in my prayers. Just one random act of kindness could make such a difference. I will never forget this encounter. It still makes me tear up.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love big hearted people. They are angels here on earth. Even just going to a restaurant and paying for the person's meal next to you is such a thoughtful reply. Some years back, I got a some flowers at my office for my Birthday. I took them home that day. However, on my way home I saw and older woman that looked very sad. I felt so bad for her (perhaps she got bad news that day). I worked up the courage (i can be shy at times) and gave her one birthday 💐 and said "Excuse me ma'am, you look like you can use these more than me right now." She was shocked and started crying. I started a conversation with her and it turns out that her daughter was admitted to the hospital (she had Stage 4 Breast Cancer and was in bad shape). She said she was about to to go to the hospital when I approach her with the flowers. She thanked me and said "My daughter would just love these". I smiled and held back the tears and wished the woman will. I told her that I will keep her daughter in my prayers. Just one random act of kindness could make such a difference. I will never forget this encounter. It still makes me tear up.
Gestures such as yours make such a BIG difference in the lives of the recipients--and the givers;) My mom lived by this and it got through to me, too. People get in such deep negativity that they don't realize that by helping others, they help themselves and that the "butterfly effect" isn't just some hippie-dippie pie-in-the-sky stuff, it really does have power and it really does make a difference. Just like the negative does. Whatever you pass on to someone else DOES affect them. So it's really, really good if we can pass on the good. Doesn't have to be big. Just has to be caring.

:goldstar::bouquet:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely!!! I agree 100%!!! If there was more positivity and less negativity in this world--what a tremendous difference that would make. Well, I have to run. Have a great weekend tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 :heartshape:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays for all who celebrate. Have a great weekend all!
merry-christmas-happy-holidays.gif

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I came across this adorable video yesterday and thought I share. It is about an Otter and a ginger kitty who are BFF's. So sweet. :redheartpump: :redheartpump: :redheartpump:

Have a good weekend everyone.🙂

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
So sweet. That’s why our daughter wants to get a second kitty.
I know, that video is off the charts adorable!!!🥰 I am a firm believer that most cats do better with another cat living with them. I wish you and your daughter well when you finally adopt another kitty. 🙂