Post yout Favorite Cat videos.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for sharing mama africa mama africa . Don't laugh but that song is on my wake up alarm. Love the video. ❤ Here is a story I recently came across that will warm your heart. Enjoy!

When I was small, my grandmother would tell me to go get her purse and she'd take out her wallet and give me a "lettuce leaf." :hearthrob:
What a wonderful story about Sushi! Thanks for sharing. I'm thinking this may have taken place in Turkey, where a lot of people love cats and they are generally welcome in businesses.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was small, my grandmother would tell me to go get her purse and she'd take out her wallet and give me a "lettuce leaf." :hearthrob:
What a wonderful story about Sushi! Thanks for sharing. I'm thinking this may have taken place in Turkey, where a lot of people love cats and they are generally welcome in businesses.
Awwwhhhh! That is so sweet. I am glad you liked the video. Yes, it does seem like a lot of these stories come from Turkey, somehow I thought I heard in the video Portland, Oregon. Maybe I am wrong.

Well, I got to run. Stay safe. I hope you are not in the path of Hurricane Hillary. I really hope this Hurricane goes back out to sea. Take care. ❤

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwhhhh! That is so sweet. I am glad you liked the video. Yes, it does seem like a lot of these stories come from Turkey, somehow I thought I heard in the video Portland, Oregon. Maybe I am wrong.

Well, I got to run. Stay safe. I hope you are not in the path of Hurricane Hillary. I really hope this Hurricane goes back out to sea. Take care. ❤
Much gratitude. Yeah, my grandmother was an amazing woman. If I ever had the time and energy, I could write quite a few books about both sides of my family. Strong, strong women. Just for starters. I'm often amazed I'm here. We stand on our ancestors' shoulders.
The wonderful thing about cats is that they draw us all together from all over the world, in every time and culture. We really are a global community.
Well, I'm in L.A. County. But I am praying it loses strength long before it reaches us. These days my PTSD and exhaustion rule. I won't even start on all the stuff that needs fixing. It'll do what it does. I'm resigned, but hopeful.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I love the way you speak about your Grandma and the women in your family. Yes, you are blessed coming from a long line of strong women. I hope that it won't even be a tropically storm when it comes near your area. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worse anyway just to be on the safe side.

Well here are a few more videos. The cutest Ragdoll on YT. This cutie just melts my heart. 🥰🥰🥰
Typical conversation with Eevee

This one is about a flying squirrel with a popular you tube voice over artists adding his spin on what happened. I just can't stop laughing over this. Way to funny!!! :lol::lol2::crackup: Well here it is.
Squirrel Trying To Get Some Nuts! - RxCKSTxR Comedy Voiceover

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the way you speak about your Grandma and the women in your family. Yes, you are blessed coming from a long line of strong women. I hope that it won't even be a tropically storm when it comes near your area. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worse anyway just to be on the safe side.

Well here are a few more videos. The cutest Ragdoll on YT. This cutie just melts my heart. 🥰🥰🥰
Typical conversation with Eevee

This one is about a flying squirrel with a popular you tube voice over artists adding his spin on what happened. I just can't stop laughing over this. Way to funny!!! :lol::lol2::crackup: Well here it is.
Squirrel Trying To Get Some Nuts! - RxCKSTxR Comedy Voiceover
Eevee is adorable. Her little voice is reminiscent of some of my angels'.
:lolup: Squirrel reminds me of my sis, for some reason. (She wasn't my biological sis, and she's passed, but something in the inflection really reminds me of her.)
Yeah, we're in the middle of Hilary now. Just for fun, we had a little earthquake awhile ago, too. It originally reported as a 3.3 but they're saying now it was a 5.1. Either way, it's a little more excitement than I signed on for. Really glad I got my roof done BEFORE this all started, too. Hopefully we'll all come through okay.
Thanks for that. They don't make 'em like my grandmas (either one) much any more. They both went through all kinds of hell and survived. Not to discredit the men, either, though the stuff they went through was somewhat different and they dealt with it in different ways. I get strength and inspiration mostly from the women, though. Really can't imagine how they came through all that with so much strength and grace but they did.
Hope you have/had some inspirational ancestors/family members as well. So many don't.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Hello tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 . Wow, it was bad enough you had to contend with TS Hillary, but also a earthquake in your region?! I glad that you are okay with all that is going on. It is a good thing you got your roof recently done up before all this craziness.

Yes, their were plenty of tough people who grew up during and after the Great Depression. I think events like the Great Depression and wars pushed people to the point they had to be tough. Not to mention personal difficulties and tragedies. My Grandma grew up dirt poor in Ireland and then got married and had a very large family to help with the family farm. She was a nonsense lady who was tough as nails. She also had a great sense of humor when she was in a good mood. I think this kind of toughness is not a trait you see as much in our society today. We had it too good for too long and have become a soft society. At least that's my imo.

Here is Eevie's brother Yoshi. Another cutie. 🥰
There’s definitely a clear winner between the two of them

I am glad you got a kick out of the squirrel video. I hurt my sides laughing at that one. 🙂

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is the latest Owl Kitty. Owl Kitty -Titanic edition. :lol: :flail: :purr:

Just watched it - I never saw Titanic (so not my sort of film, I prefer the history) but absolutely love OwlKitty, and this was so funny, especially when she shakes the water off and walks away at the end, and that drawing and Rose's expression! :lol:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
The "kitten talks while eating" video from a few years ago. Cracks me up every time. (I'd post OwlKitty clips, but they're already here!)

Awwwhhhh!!!! That was precious! 🥰 Thanks for sharing. I had a young feral who was a growl eater. I ended up naming her Taz. The name fitted her perfectly. 😂

Owl kitties videos are hilarious. You can post the latest ones. I haven't posted Owl kitty in a long time.

Last edited:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwhhhh!!!! That was precious! 🥰 Thanks for sharing. I had a young feral who was a growl eater. I ended up naming her Taz. The name fitted her perfectly. 😂
I think my Hadji (who looked just like the video kitten) growled and burbled a bit when he was eating (he would only eat raw meat), but I can't say for sure - he crossed the bridge fourteen years ago and my memory has gone seriously downhill since then!

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I think my Hadji (who looked just like the video kitten) growled and burbled a bit when he was eating (he would only eat raw meat), but I can't say for sure - he crossed the bridge fourteen years ago and my memory has gone seriously downhill since then!
I am so sorry for your loss. I lost plenty of house kitties and ferals. My memory is getting a bit fuzzy too. I think I am mixing up my ferals who went over the rainbow bridge. Also, I remember one of my house kitties I had when I was younger much differently. When I found a pic of the kitty recently, I just couldn't believe how off I was with my kitties markings. Smh.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. I lost plenty of house kitties and ferals. My memory is getting a bit fuzzy too. I think I am mixing up my ferals who went over the rainbow bridge. Also, I remember one of my house kitties I had when I was younger much differently. When I found a pic of the kitty recently, I just couldn't believe how off I was with my kitties markings. Smh.
I can't imagine keeping such a large family straight in my mind, now! Most we had was five. These days it's just two. Much as I'd like to have more, it's no longer feasible.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do love cats who growl (or talk) while eating!
Yes, Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose we got through it. They upgraded the earthquake from a 3.3 to a 5.1 so it was significant. A roller, not a shaker. I was working (as always) when it happened and my task chair was riding the waves. No thanks, we don't need any more of that! Thanks god we are okay, but a LOT of damage sustained all over from Hilary. Some areas got more rain in a day than normal in a year. Not sure what it's like out where I lived in the Mojave but it's right down the hill from some of the tallest mountains in the San Gabriels; my ex dug a trench around the back of the property because there was nothing there before and IDK how the original owners coped with heavy rain and snow runoff, but it would potentially flood if there was nothing there.
My European ancestors came from Ireland too -- I tried to trace through the name as our family records were lost in a fire, and a historian over there said our name originates in the west, around Galway.
That's so unfair, Yoshi. You need to hit that hooman up for triple treats. At very least.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I can't imagine keeping such a large family straight in my mind, now! Most we had was five. These days it's just two. Much as I'd like to have more, it's no longer feasible.
Okay here is some more Owl kitty video

The couple who puts these videos together are absolutely brilliant. I wish I had those kind of skills, then I put all my kitties in these videos. After that I would never forget what they looked like. I have had over 40 cats over the years, some house kitties but most of them were ferals. I have a ❤ for the ferals.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I do love cats who growl (or talk) while eating!
Yes, Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose we got through it. They upgraded the earthquake from a 3.3 to a 5.1 so it was significant. A roller, not a shaker. I was working (as always) when it happened and my task chair was riding the waves. No thanks, we don't need any more of that! Thanks god we are okay, but a LOT of damage sustained all over from Hilary. Some areas got more rain in a day than normal in a year. Not sure what it's like out where I lived in the Mojave but it's right down the hill from some of the tallest mountains in the San Gabriels; my ex dug a trench around the back of the property because there was nothing there before and IDK how the original owners coped with heavy rain and snow runoff, but it would potentially flood if there was nothing there.
My European ancestors came from Ireland too -- I tried to trace through the name as our family records were lost in a fire, and a historian over there said our name originates in the west, around Galway.
That's so unfair, Yoshi. You need to hit that hooman up for triple treats. At very least.
I am so glad you are doing well with all that happened yesterday. Yes, I seen the video footage-it is totally crazy. The Mohave desert probably got a year's worth of rain in a day. It would have been a complete mess if you still lived there. Your ex had a good idea with digging the trench around the property.
My mother's family is from County Mayo which is above Galway. It is beautiful in Galway and in Ireland in general. Maybe you could take a vacation there while you track down the place your ancestors came from there. I wish I could go back for a visit, but it probably wouldn't be anytime soon.

Yoshi is too sweet. Rag dolls are such an interesting cat breed. They are a popular breed. Well, I got to run. Take care.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad you are doing well with all that happened yesterday. Yes, I seen the video footage-it is totally crazy. The Mohave desert probably got a year's worth of rain in a day. It would have been a complete mess if you still lived there. Your ex had a good idea with digging the trench around the property.
My mother's family is from County Mayo which is above Galway. It is beautiful in Galway and in Ireland in general. Maybe you could take a vacation there while you track down the place your ancestors came from there. I wish I could go back for a visit, but it probably wouldn't be anytime soon.

Yoshi is too sweet. Rag dolls are such an interesting cat breed. They are a popular breed. Well, I got to run. Take care.
Oh no. No way. I'm not wealthy. My family were not vacation-taking people and I'm not either.
Yeah, the rain, and the runoff from the snowpack, would carve deep trenches in the sand on and around us. We had unpaved roads (good to keep unwanted people out; hard on driving) that were sand and boulders, and when the roads washed out, the grader would do the main N-S roads but not our residential streets, so sometimes a bunch of people would pool to hire the grader. Otherwise, even the ATV couldn't go through there. We had to have the trench; otherwise the water would have flooded the house.
Yeah, I've studied quite a bit of Irish history and of course I wish I could do that, but I can't.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay here is some more Owl kitty video

The couple who puts these videos together are absolutely brilliant. I wish I had those kind of skills, then I put all my kitties in these videos. After that I would never forget what they looked like. I have had over 40 cats over the years, some house kitties but most of them were ferals. I have a ❤ for the ferals.
I LOVE those videos! Jurassic Park cracks me up every time - the tuna tins! The trills! :flail:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no. No way. I'm not wealthy. My family were not vacation-taking people and I'm not either.
Yeah, the rain, and the runoff from the snowpack, would carve deep trenches in the sand on and around us. We had unpaved roads (good to keep unwanted people out; hard on driving) that were sand and boulders, and when the roads washed out, the grader would do the main N-S roads but not our residential streets, so sometimes a bunch of people would pool to hire the grader. Otherwise, even the ATV couldn't go through there. We had to have the trench; otherwise the water would have flooded the house.
Yeah, I've studied quite a bit of Irish history and of course I wish I could do that, but I can't.
Never say never about visiting Ireland. I was able to get some money together to go with family and I had a blast. I stayed in a nice cottage. It wasn't cheap, but I managed. Go with a group of people if you could. You don't have to be rich to go there, just find good deals and save for a little while for the trip. Yes, some pretty sad times in Irish history, 1849 being the year the Great Potato Famine started. It odd that in CA in that is the year they had the gold rush and in Ireland that had a famine. Oh well, I guess that is how it goes. Well, I have to run. Take care. 🙂

catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback Ikr, Owl Kitty videos are just way too funny. I like the Jurassic Park one, but also Jaws. I am laughing at the billboard and the mention off a cat as if it is a shark. It is funny seeing the iconic character Quint speaking about a cat as if it was a man-eating shark. :lol: That's it, I'm done. I will never go in the water again. Oh, the horrors.! 😉 Oh wait, it's time to feed the sharks, urr I mean cats. Extra chum for them! They got big appetites you know. 🤣😂🤣