Post your sleeping beauties!!!

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Holy Crap! I don't think I want to visit Australia. Too many dangerous animals there! :eek: By the way, I didn't know box jellyfish were in trees. I thought they were in the ocean. That's weird. :eek3: Also I didn't think Wombats were dangerous. They look pretty cute to me.
the box jelly got scared of the stone fish, the Irukandji jellyfish & the blue-ringed octopus :redtongue: downunder is a lovely place to visit (if you survive it :devilish:)
did you know that the land downunder has 7 of the top 10 deadly snakes in the world, here is one going for a walk
Tiger snake's high-wire balancing act a social media sensation
wombats are the bulldozers of the bush, they are OK, just don't stand in their way, they won't stop :walk:
the wallabies & kangaroos can rock back on their tail & kick ya with their rear feet, the middle toe is large & can open you up better than a knife :popcorn: don't go in the river to get one out, they will hold onto you & drown ya :storm:
koalas, cute little things with razor sharp claws :popcorn: we give them to overseas celebrities & wait for the fun to start :nurse:
the land downunder is a lovely place, we all grew up used to it, lets see someone try & invade our little island, we will let the animals onto them :sheep: we will be having a beer watching the show :drinking:

jdwns12

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I freaking love this cat!!!!
LokiNApolloMami LokiNApolloMami Yes I think Charlie is a wonderful cat. My client is an elderly lady who is an invalid and can't get around very well, so she picked the right cat. He never tries to run off and always sleeps with her. He's an indoor kitty. One time my client accidentally left the door open when she left for somewhere, and the cat was still inside when she got back. What a sweetheart he is. BTW, your kitty is really adorable!

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LokiNApolloMami LokiNApolloMami Yes I think Charlie is a wonderful cat. My client is an elderly lady who is an invalid and can't get around very well, so she picked the right cat. He never tries to run off and always sleeps with her. He's an indoor kitty. One time my client accidentally left the door open when she left for somewhere, and the cat was still inside when she got back. What a sweetheart he is. BTW, your kitty is really adorable!
Charlie sounds awesome!.. I'm glad she has him, it's amazing what kitties do for us to make us and our lives so much better! And thank you for your Compliment on my baby, I love all my kitties, they truly are a mixture of my children/ best friends.. a bond that is unique and one i can defiantly not live without!

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awe poor baby!
I know i feel so sorry for him i didn't wanna put the cone on him but he is a licker and a chewer so i had to. The vet said i will have to leave the cone on for at least 7-10 days and sebastian is not to happy about that. I rescued him from outside he was only 2lbs and he is 3 years old and thats severely underweight and he was all beat up i felt so sorry for him so i talked my husband into letting me bring him in the house. Thank goodness we were able to nurse him back to health now he is a healthy 12lb big boy lol