Post your sleeping beauties!!!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
the box jelly got scared of the stone fish, the Irukandji jellyfish & the blue-ringed octopus :redtongue: downunder is a lovely place to visit (if you survive it :devilish:)
did you know that the land downunder has 7 of the top 10 deadly snakes in the world, here is one going for a walk
Tiger snake's high-wire balancing act a social media sensation
wombats are the bulldozers of the bush, they are OK, just don't stand in their way, they won't stop :walk:
the wallabies & kangaroos can rock back on their tail & kick ya with their rear feet, the middle toe is large & can open you up better than a knife :popcorn: don't go in the river to get one out, they will hold onto you & drown ya :storm:
koalas, cute little things with razor sharp claws :popcorn: we give them to overseas celebrities & wait for the fun to start :nurse:
the land downunder is a lovely place, we all grew up used to it, lets see someone try & invade our little island, we will let the animals onto them :sheep: we will be having a beer watching the show :drinking:
:crackup::wavey::worship::clap::clap2::touched::wave2:

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
@Beaglelover - I'm sorry, but that's just too funny, lol. :crackup:Hope he's better by now.

My two, Venus and Thalia

Yeah he is doing alot better thank you i couldn't resist posting that picture i laughed so hard at him i felt bad for laughing but it was so funny he was under some serious drugs at that time poor thing i should be able to take the cone off of him in the next few days he is a chewer and licker so i have to leave the cone on him i dont want him removing his stitches animals are so funny. Your furry babies are so beautiful love the sleeping positions cats get in to so funny and cute

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
View attachment 219240

I spend a lot of time in bed because I'm depressed. I'm so glad I have a buddy who likes to be with me. She makes me feel better.
AWW. That's sad about your depression. :hugs: But you're lucky you have such a sweet bed mate. She is really pretty!

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry it posted the same pic twice
Poor baby. That's really interesting that they let you bring him home so soon. When we had our cats neutered, they stayed in the vet a few days until they got their stitches out. Either that or they had the type of stitches that dissolved when they healed. But they had to stay a few days in the vet after they got neutered. They were a few months old when they neutered them. Not sure how old your cat is. Just saw where he is feeling better. That's good! Hope he didn't have to wear that cone very long. Glad to hear you're a responsible pet owner. Where I live, a lot of people Never spay and neuter their pets. So sad! :(

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I know i feel so sorry for him i didn't wanna put the cone on him but he is a licker and a chewer so i had to. The vet said i will have to leave the cone on for at least 7-10 days and sebastian is not to happy about that. I rescued him from outside he was only 2lbs and he is 3 years old and thats severely underweight and he was all beat up i felt so sorry for him so i talked my husband into letting me bring him in the house. Thank goodness we were able to nurse him back to health now he is a healthy 12lb big boy lol
:wave2: A big kiss for you and your hubby :touched::heartshape:

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Poor baby. That's really interesting that they let you bring him home so soon. When we had our cats neutered, they stayed in the vet a few days until they got their stitches out. Either that or they had the type of stitches that dissolved when they healed. But they had to stay a few days in the vet after they got neutered. They were a few months old when they neutered them. Not sure how old your cat is. Just saw where he is feeling better. That's good! Hope he didn't have to wear that cone very long. Glad to hear you're a responsible pet owner. Where I live, a lot of people Never spay and neuter their pets. So sad! :(
They had me bring him in at 7:30 in the morning and then they had me pick him up at 4:30 the same day they used disolveable stitches they said it would take up to 14 days to heal up enough to take the cone off he is a licker and chewer so i had to put the cone on him. He is 3 years old i rescued him at the end of the summer last year he was only 2lbs and was full of fight marks i felt so bad for him so i brought him in till i could get the money to get him neutered and he finally got it done. Thank you i absolutely love all my fur babies would do anything for them. We definately dont need any more kitties around here we have tons where i live to people get them as kittens and then dump them when they are grown. I am trying to get help from my neighbors to start taking these babies in to get them spayed/neutered we have way to many for me to afford

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know i feel so sorry for him i didn't wanna put the cone on him but he is a licker and a chewer so i had to. The vet said i will have to leave the cone on for at least 7-10 days and sebastian is not to happy about that. I rescued him from outside he was only 2lbs and he is 3 years old and thats severely underweight and he was all beat up i felt so sorry for him so i talked my husband into letting me bring him in the house. Thank goodness we were able to nurse him back to health now he is a healthy 12lb big boy lol
this was my Apollo after we took his e collar off.. he was happy to finally be able to attack the thing that has been trying to strangle him for the past week and a half LMAO

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
this was my Apollo after we took his e collar off.. he was happy to finally be able to attack the thing that has been trying to strangle him for the past week and a half LMAO
this was my Apollo after we took his e collar off.. he was happy to finally be able to attack the thing that has been trying to strangle him for the past week and a half LMAO[/QUO apollo says yes finally its off no more itchy neck and i can finally bathe lol he sure is beautiful i
Apollo says yes thank god its off no more itchy neck andno more running into things lol. Unfortunately i wasnt able to take sebastians collar off completely yet i took it off and he made the boo boo on his belly red so i didnt want to take any chances and put it back on for a few more days i am so sad for him but today was a week since he got it done so hopefully not much longer lol. Your apollo looks like the kitten i rescued and gave to my nephew his name is outlaw i will post a pic of him below he just got neutered the same day my baby did
20171127_112034.jpg