Post your sleeping beauties!!!

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Apollo says yes thank god its off no more itchy neck andno more running into things lol. Unfortunately i wasnt able to take sebastians collar off completely yet i took it off and he made the boo boo on his belly red so i didnt want to take any chances and put it back on for a few more days i am so sad for him but today was a week since he got it done so hopefully not much longer lol. Your apollo looks like the kitten i rescued and gave to my nephew his name is outlaw i will post a pic of him below he just got neutered the same day my baby didView attachment 219692

Awe look at outlaw... I love the marking on his nose does look just like Apollo!.. & poor baby, only if he understood that the e collar won't be on forever, just until he heals up!.. & I'm not offended by all Apollo's pics, lol I love seeing my baby when he was smaller;)

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah outlaw's and apollo's markings are both so unique. I found outlaw in the woods by my house all by himself at i believe he was only maybe 6 weeks old when i was able to finally catch him i took him straight to the vet and other than being a little under weight and dehydrated he was in perfect health so i took him home and nursed him back to health and gave him to my 12 year old nephew they are a perfect pair they love each other so much. I found sebastian by my woods to and he was almost feral and he looked so thin and frail i knew i had to save him so i started putting food out for him with my hand so he would get use to my scent and within a week i sat down on the ground with the food in front of me and he wandered up and slowly came near me and i reached out to him and pet him it was all over from there he was all over me like butter on bread lol. I took him to the vet he had tge same prognosis as outlaw really underweight and really beat up from all the fights he had been in . the vet told me he was about 3 years old i was shocked i thought he was younger because of his shape he was in so i took him home after he got all of his necessary shots done and nursed him back to health and i was planning on finding him a home but during the time i was taking care of him we bonded so quickly and he pawed his way into my heart i couldn't get rid of him so i convinced my husband to let me keep him he didnt want him in the begginning but once winter started approaching i talked him into keeping him and he caved lol. I know he is hating this cone so much poor baby he is so itchy i will wait till the 10 day mark and see how his boo boo looks and i will hopefully be able to take it off then. I am so greatful for this kitty cat he has definately put his mark on our hearts i cant believe its been almost a year since i found him (it will be a year in August lol) he has done so well in the house this whole winter. Well of course you love seeing his pics he is so gosh darn adorable (apollo). They grow so fast

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah outlaw's and apollo's markings are both so unique. I found outlaw in the woods by my house all by himself at i believe he was only maybe 6 weeks old when i was able to finally catch him i took him straight to the vet and other than being a little under weight and dehydrated he was in perfect health so i took him home and nursed him back to health and gave him to my 12 year old nephew they are a perfect pair they love each other so much. I found sebastian by my woods to and he was almost feral and he looked so thin and frail i knew i had to save him so i started putting food out for him with my hand so he would get use to my scent and within a week i sat down on the ground with the food in front of me and he wandered up and slowly came near me and i reached out to him and pet him it was all over from there he was all over me like butter on bread lol. I took him to the vet he had tge same prognosis as outlaw really underweight and really beat up from all the fights he had been in . the vet told me he was about 3 years old i was shocked i thought he was younger because of his shape he was in so i took him home after he got all of his necessary shots done and nursed him back to health and i was planning on finding him a home but during the time i was taking care of him we bonded so quickly and he pawed his way into my heart i couldn't get rid of him so i convinced my husband to let me keep him he didnt want him in the begginning but once winter started approaching i talked him into keeping him and he caved lol. I know he is hating this cone so much poor baby he is so itchy i will wait till the 10 day mark and see how his boo boo looks and i will hopefully be able to take it off then. I am so greatful for this kitty cat he has definately put his mark on our hearts i cant believe its been almost a year since i found him (it will be a year in August lol) he has done so well in the house this whole winter. Well of course you love seeing his pics he is so gosh darn adorable (apollo). They grow so fast
You're just the best person taking them babies In!!!! But how can u not?.. right? R raysmyheart was telling me just the other day about how people caring for animals like that with such compassion shows what kind of person they Are! I can tell how much you love your furball and I feel the exact same way about all of mine,they are our children and there is no love or bond like it!