Post your sleeping beauties!!!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
That would be so awesome thank you so much i am from port huron michigan. Your si wonderful i appreciate u so much
Haven't located them yet, had to make a pot of pasta and a pot of chili last nite. I'll look again when I get home. You might check the forum on ferals and strays for some info.

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
My old Friends, Lance and Peanut, having an after-breakfast - or before-lunch - nap on the couch a moment ago. Nine weeks from their twenty-first birthday celebrations - they can finally have a drink together!

View attachment 217691
Oh so sweet. How long have they had you and each outher?

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Haven't located them yet, had to make a pot of pasta and a pot of chili last nite. I'll look again when I get home. You might check the forum on ferals and strays for some info.
Oooh that sounds good lol. Thank you for all you are doing for me hun i greatly appreciate it. I am thinking about getting together with some of my neighbors to see what we can do i only have a few that have hearts we have several that complain about the babies they seem to think yelling at me is gonna make me stop loving and helping these babies silly them i wont stop they are living creatures to and they deserve better

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh that sounds good lol. Thank you for all you are doing for me hun i greatly appreciate it. I am thinking about getting together with some of my neighbors to see what we can do i only have a few that have hearts we have several that complain about the babies they seem to think yelling at me is gonna make me stop loving and helping these babies silly them i wont stop they are living creatures to and they deserve better
Here are a few places to check out, the petsmart has an interactive map:

www.alleycat.org/resources-page/

www.petsmartcharities.org

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
:grouphug::grouphug2::goodluck: