Post your sleeping beauties!!!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I have no idea how Saipha finds this comfortable. Clearly, cats don't obey the laws of physics.

View attachment 216549
When we first adopted Ozzy, our other cats Zoe and Rico had claimed the beds at the top of the cat tree so Ozzy took the third spot. It was okay when he was a kitten, but eight years later, when he's grown into a 16 lb. big boy, it doesn't look so comfortable. :lol: But that's 'his' spot. :dunno:

IMG_3768.jpg

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Is she a maine coon? Sure is a beauty looks spoiled lol. I posted mine above my rescue cat sebastian loves sleeping in laundry baskets lol not sure why but he sleeps there every night
She isn't actually (I call her a mini maine lol). She's only 3.5kg, very petite for an adult cat. She may have it somewhere further back with all the floofyness :)

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She isn't actually (I call her a mini maine lol). She's only 3.5kg, very petite for an adult cat. She may have it somewhere further back with all the floofyness :)
Wow i really thought she was she is so fluffy i love fluffy cats the cat i rescued is a domestic shorthair with tabby colors he chose me lol he was in my field and i started feeding him and loving him and it all went downhill from there he is my baby i am the only one he does alot of things with he gives everyone else cattitude lol

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow i really thought she was she is so fluffy i love fluffy cats the cat i rescued is a domestic shorthair with tabby colors he chose me lol he was in my field and i started feeding him and loving him and it all went downhill from there he is my baby i am the only one he does alot of things with he gives everyone else cattitude lol
As soon as you pay them attention *boom* you're done for! :D Our neighbour has a gorgeous tabby & white dsh, she is always over on our property. We have so many issues with the neighbours and I am certain kitty comes here for peace and quiet. I feel bad though because since we adopted Violet I haven't been paying the same attention to the other kitty that I used to. We can tell she needs lots of love and attention. Also she is outdoors (that's against council law) and Violet is indoors so they can't get to know eachother and become possible friends (which I thought might be nice).

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Well I know it has been ages since I've been on here...and well the reason is I still don't understand this interface...and even as I am typing it is giving me trouble tabbytom tabbytom has there been any change
D8C17920-EEE4-4A1D-8750-16BD54BDA344.gif

imjustacatmom, long time no see! Not much have changed here. Only change is not seeing you here :hyper:

If you have any questions, please PM me, I’ll try me best to help you :hellocomputer:

Hope to see you around more often :thumbsup:

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
As soon as you pay them attention *boom* you're done for! :D Our neighbour has a gorgeous tabby & white dsh, she is always over on our property. We have so many issues with the neighbours and I am certain kitty comes here for peace and quiet. I feel bad though because since we adopted Violet I haven't been paying the same attention to the other kitty that I used to. We can tell she needs lots of love and attention. Also she is outdoors (that's against council law) and Violet is indoors so they can't get to know eachother and become possible friends (which I thought might be nice).
How come they can't be friends?