Post your sleeping beauties!!!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
@imjustacatmom,
Click on the envelope icon next to your username on the top right corner of the page. A drop down menu will appear and click on Start Conversation. This is the PM. Everything else is the same once you open the Conversation page as before on how you would send out a PM.

PM is now called Conversation.

Last edited:

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Ruby (well they named her Lamington but it's our nickname for her) is an outdoor cat, Violet is indoors. So their rare interaction is through a screen door and disliking eachother lol.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much i felt so bad for him they say that cats choose their owners i fully believe that lol. We have a ton more fur babies here where i live and it breaks my heart because i cant help them all i could do was take my favorite in(sebastian) and i turned my shed in to a cat house with straw and blankets and heated water bowl so it doesnt freeze and i have people who have been helping me buy food
:hellosmiley::hithere::grouphug::clap::salam: You and your people are wonderful for helping all those poor kittys.:clap2::cheerleader:Are there any organizations that will help with spray and neutering your colony?Sebastian is so cute!:hearthrob::redheartpump::grouphug2:

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
:hellosmiley::hithere::grouphug::clap::salam: You and your people are wonderful for helping all those poor kittys.:clap2::cheerleader:Are there any organizations that will help with spray and neutering your colony?Sebastian is so cute!:hearthrob::redheartpump::grouphug2:
Thank you so much for all the praise i love all these kitties that are out here. No we dont have any TNR programs out here where i live they have a free roaming cat program but unfortunately they want anywhere from $30-$45 per cat for spaying and neutering and there is No way i can afford to take all these babies in to get them spayed/neutered. I have multiple sclerosis so i am unable to work so we rely on my husbands income only so money is tight. I have about 9 that are in my shed right now and we put blankets and straw in there its not the best shelter but at least its a little warmer than outside. I bought a heated bowl to keep in there so they have constant water and it doesnt freeze. I have been feeding all these babies all winter i feed them cat food and certain table food that we make but that is getting very expensive to just trying to keep them fattened up for the winter so they stay warmer. Sebastian was the only one brave enough to start coming up on my porch wanting attention and lovins and he also walked right up to my dogs almost like he was saying haha i am here deal with it lol so i talked my husband into letting me keep him in the house and he gave in lol. Sebastian is going in next week to be neutered luckily i was able to get a low income voucher through my local humane society and got $60 off of the cost of neutering him and i am taking him to a low income vet and the $60 is gonna cover everything the only thing we have to pay is $15 for his shots isnt that awesome!!!!!! I just hope they come up with a better plan for these other fur babies where i live cats are considered free roaming so the humane society dont take very many in anymore sorry for the long reply lol