Post your sleeping beauties!!!

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I jokingly call this Bud's "Stance of the Dead Rodent." One day I would like to gather photos of him in different poses and make a post called "The Many Styles of Bud," with "Drunken Cat Temple Boxing," "Paws Of The Sinister Snake," "Stance Of The Tiny Tiger" and stuff like that, as if Bud is a Hong Kong action star lol.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is the giant rat from Smarty Kat? January has a similar one too!
I think so . . . we got it at Wal*Mart.  I didn't pay much attention to the brand, just thought the rat was cute.  It seems likely, though - Wal*Mart carries Smarty Kat products.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I think so . . . we got it at Wal*Mart.  I didn't pay much attention to the brand, just thought the rat was cute.  It seems likely, though - Wal*Mart carries Smarty Kat products.
The tail, feet and ears and body colors are exactly the same :D

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@MyKittyJinx
thank you...my late father-in-law left him to us in his will...
@TabbyTom haha check these piks out...btw...Duchess has only played with it once and Prince uses it as his pillow
the green thing is also a new Christmas present...we got Prince a green one and Duchess a purple one...both laced with catnip...oh and little mouse ball thingys (that I laced with catnip) [emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji]