Post your sleeping beauties!!!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my fluff ball I call him fluffy but his real name is jake.

And this is Chase catching me taking the photo mid nap.
The light filtering in is really a neat effect in Jake's photo against his fur!  I love it and fluffy looks very comfy!  The look on Chase's face is precious and priceless!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He looks like a koala bear in his deep slumber lol
Yes, he does look like a koala bear and cuter than cute!!!  It looks like all the cats are in deep sleep to store enough energy for 2017!
 My Speedy is in a deep sleep in her cat tower right now.  Please do not disturb.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am seeing a lot of beautiful Siamese cats having their naps today!  I have one here with me that looks a bit like @myronlexie  , I wish I had a camera to post some photos.  I am hoping in the New Year to get a camera and learn how to post photos.  Your cat looks like a sweetheart!

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, we have this tall wardrobe thing.  I'd guess it's about 6; 6 and a half tall.  Well, John pulled his suitcase out of the closet to make room for Aislyn's new car since she can't really use it til it warms up - our apartment is too small for her to drive him - and he poked it up there.

That picture was ridiculously hard to get.  I had to stand on a chair and hold the phone above my head and click blindly then see how it turned out.  This was the best I could get.  Don't ask me how they got up there, either.  Cuz I have no clue.

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, we have this tall wardrobe thing.  I'd guess it's about 6; 6 and a half tall.  Well, John pulled his suitcase out of the closet to make room for Aislyn's new car since she can't really use it til it warms up - our apartment is too small for her to drive him - and he poked it up there.

That picture was ridiculously hard to get.  I had to stand on a chair and hold the phone above my head and click blindly then see how it turned out.  This was the best I could get.  Don't ask me how they got up there, either.  Cuz I have no clue.
Too funny how they all felt they must get up there.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, all 3 of them.  I couldn't find Connor the other day.  Searched up and down the apartment and I was starting to get panicky, thinking he might have sneaked out and someone opened the front door at the wrong time.  Unlikely - Connor never even seems to want to leave the apartment.  When Murphy and Mickey chase each other up and down the hallway, he stands in the door and watches.  Still, I couldn't find a sign of him anywhere.  Then John jumped as high as he could and caught a glimpse of an ear on the suitcase.  Little brat.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Yep, all 3 of them.  I couldn't find Connor the other day.  Searched up and down the apartment and I was starting to get panicky, thinking he might have sneaked out and someone opened the front door at the wrong time.  Unlikely - Connor never even seems to want to leave the apartment.  When Murphy and Mickey chase each other up and down the hallway, he stands in the door and watches.  Still, I couldn't find a sign of him anywhere.  Then John jumped as high as he could and caught a glimpse of an ear on the suitcase.  Little brat.
You can see him in the photo on the extreme right center. Think he's deep under so that no one can see him refilling his web canister :lol3:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can see him in the photo on the extreme right center. Think he's deep under so that no one can see him refilling his web canister
LOL, that one's Mickey.  Connor is the black one.  And the other day, Connor laid really low so you couldn't see him at all without jumping or climbing on something.  So now, when a kitty appears to be missing, that's the first place I check.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
LOL, that one's Mickey.  Connor is the black one.  And the other day, Connor laid really low so you couldn't see him at all without jumping or climbing on something.  So now, when a kitty appears to be missing, that's the first place I check.
I think they got their cat suit mixed up :flail: