Post your sleeping beauties!!!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Missy is very beautiful!  I love the word after "Missy sleeping".........".again"!  The eyes in the second photo are so cute.  One eye aware at all times.

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@raysmyheart

I noticed you said you hoped to get a camera...please forgive me but do you have a smartphone?

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@raysmyheart

I noticed you said you hoped to get a camera...please forgive me but do you have a smartphone?
No, I do not have a smartphone.  I have one of the very basic tracfone and I pay as I go.  I would like to buy a phone with a camera, but cannot afford a smartphone at this time.  Thank you for thinking of the smartphone, I do appreciate it.  I think I might be able to upgrade to a phone with camera from Tracfone and still do the pay as you go.  When I do, TCS will have many photos posted of sweet Speedy!

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No, I do not have a smartphone.  I have one of the very basic tracfone and I pay as I go.  I would like to buy a phone with a camera, but cannot afford a smartphone at this time.  Thank you for thinking of the smartphone, I do appreciate it.  I think I might be able to upgrade to a phone with camera from Tracfone and still do the pay as you go.  When I do, TCS will have many photos posted of sweet Speedy!
I used to have Tracfone.  I don't know if it's changed, but it used to be insanely expensive.  Have you ever heard of StraightTalk?  They have different plans, but I like the $45 plan.  Unlimited talk, text, and data for 30 days.  There's also one for $30, but it doesn't have have unlimited data.  In my experience, much more bang for your buck.  They also have this "bring your own phone" thing.  You pay $15 to change any phone to a straight talk phone.  I bought an AT&T phone from my boyfriend's cousin and got the $15 card for it.  Easy peasy.

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here is our beautiful boy Mojo... Yes named from the Austin Powers film haha, he's got such a funny amazing personality!!

At about 9 weeks!!

He was the smallest of a litter of 7... But you'd never know it with his brave, confident, fearless spunky personality!!
Sometimes it all gets a bit much..,

He likes to guard things for us! Why sleep on a nice soft comfy bed when there's a hard, cold, pink plastic bag?! Hahaha!!
This one really tickled us!! He never sleeps on his back like this!! Must've been an exceptionally busy day guarding pink bags, empty boxes, etc!! At least nothing can get into the shower with running it by him first, lol[emoji]128578[/emoji]

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We also adopted a 6 yr old British shorthair cat from next door when they couldn't pay for vets bills. He got bitten by something and it got infected poor boy. He is fine now [emoji]128578[/emoji] We named him Angel as he looks like another cat I used to have called Angel.

He has adapted pretty well from being outside a lot, cold and hungry, to his new home don't you think?!

He LOVES the bed...!

He loves radiators even more... !!

Sometimes you just have to flop down and let it all hang out...!
He's such a loving cat! So happy we can take care of him. All 3 cats get on great which is awesome [emoji]128578[/emoji]

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here's a few more super cute photos!! Sorry I couldn't resist!!!
Mia; she told me she really needed this nap, otherwise she would never be ready for her Main Snooze..!
Another tough day at the office...
Rushed off their feet they were...
We printed this pic! They're so adorable, they got on straight away! [emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]