Post your sleeping beauties!!!

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@TabbyTom I swear January is too cute!!!

@carebearbaby1 your brood is adorable Matteo kinda looks like my Prince. ..[emoji]128571[/emoji]

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
@TabbyTom I swear January is too cute!!!
Lol.........:lol3: Thank you imjustacatmom. January has some funny sleeping position lately. Just last nigh while sleeping on the bed, he was all stretched out on his back just like having his neutering surgery. Wonder if he was dreaming about it :think: :lol3:

Oh, btw, how's your neck coming along? Hope it is much better now.

And it has been quite awhile that we have not been seeing Prince's and Duchess's photos. Please post them :blobmir:

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
whatsonemore whatsonemore - I was just reading snowpawprint on her cat going missing > thread title - HELP MY CAT HAS GONE MISSING - page 2, post 31 by Margret quoting Margd and also mentioning ways for finding lost cats.

Maybe the articles will help you find Storm faster. Quick, go read :grphug2:

whatsonemore

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks @TabbyTom, those are some pretty good tips, but unfortunately, I have 20 acres of land I'd have to scatter litter, now compromised by the new kitty, around.  I've thought about the flashlight method, except I'd have to use a spotlight with my dense woods and grown up fields and pastures, and I'm not sure even that would work.  My prior spotlights died because they weren't used regularly and those things aren't cheap.  I've still been keeping it in mind, though.  Thanks for your thoughtfulness. 

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thanks @TabbyTom
, those are some pretty good tips, but unfortunately, I have 20 acres of land I'd have to scatter litter, now compromised by the new kitty, around.  I've thought about the flashlight method, except I'd have to use a spotlight with my dense woods and grown up fields and pastures, and I'm not sure even that would work.  My prior spotlights died because they weren't used regularly and those things aren't cheap.  I've still been keeping it in mind, though.  Thanks for your thoughtfulness. 
Maybe just scatter randomly but you don't have that much litter to do it.
Let's hope for the best :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Everything belongs to them.  Every spot in the house is a kitty sleeping spot.  I especially love it when they sleep snuggled up to me.  Or go to sleep with a paw on my arm or face or wherever.  It's just precious.
I'm sure I've seen them somewhere before :think: :lol3:

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@TabbyTom hey there as per your request here are some piks of my two taken last night...one is Prince wide awake...and the one if Duchess is she went over to the toy pile....played with each toy and then promptly fell asleep....and final picture is of my scar...I'm still experiencing some pain but this too is par the couse and shall pass [emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128049[/emoji][emoji]128008[/emoji]

akithekitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i didn't know which one to post, so I posted my Aki sleeping on my sketchbook and this one of him sleeping by my side after a 6 hour trip. I love my Aki he's a great travel buddy. [emoji]128153[/emoji][emoji]128156[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]

Last edited: