Post your sleeping beauties!!!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
jaguilar2122,

Your kitty must be in deep sleep and enjoying the tickle.

What a sweet face [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

whatsonemore

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nope, this past weekend was the first one with no call.  :(     I've got two senior dogs that suddenly aren't doing so well and I'm still working on naming and acclimating NK (nickname for the new kitty for now until he fits into a name. lol) so we've been super busy around here.  I'm hoping Stormy knows all this and is just biding his time to come back home when things have calmed back down a bit.  I still call for him every day and night, though, just in case.  Thanks for asking, @TabbyTom

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Nope, this past weekend was the first one with no call.  :(     I've got two senior dogs that suddenly aren't doing so well and I'm still working on naming and acclimating NK (nickname for the new kitty for now until he fits into a name. lol) so we've been super busy around here.  I'm hoping Stormy knows all this and is just biding his time to come back home when things have calmed back down a bit.  I still call for him every day and night, though, just in case.  Thanks for asking, @TabbyTom
Oh, hope your dogs are doing better and new kitty settle in fast.
Yea, I also do hope Stormy sense that he should be home.
Don't give up :grphug:

whatsonemore

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just old age, I think.  Loss of appetite on the one and the I'm not sure about the other one.  The vet didn't find anything wrong with her after a scary episode Saturday, and the pills he prescribed have a slow and horrible death as a possible side effect, that I only found out about after doing my standard pre-administer side effect google check, so I'm opting not to risk killing another one of my beloved dogs by prescription meds.  Aside from all that, we're doing good.  NK is doing better every day, gaining weight and slowly fitting in.  He wants to play soooo bad, but the other cats are intimidated by him, I think.  He's pretty big and intimidating with huge paws and a large head so when he gets in his play stance, it kinda freaks them out.  Baby steps, though.  We'll get there.  Thanks for checking in.  :)

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Just old age, I think.  Loss of appetite on the one and the I'm not sure about the other one.  The vet didn't find anything wrong with her after a scary episode Saturday, and the pills he prescribed have a slow and horrible death as a possible side effect, that I only found out about after doing my standard pre-administer side effect google check, so I'm opting not to risk killing another one of my beloved dogs by prescription meds.  Aside from all that, we're doing good.  NK is doing better every day, gaining weight and slowly fitting in.  He wants to play soooo bad, but the other cats are intimidated by him, I think.  He's pretty big and intimidating with huge paws and a large head so when he gets in his play stance, it kinda freaks them out.  Baby steps, though.  We'll get there.  Thanks for checking in.  :)
Keep us posted. Take care ;)