Post your sleeping beauties!!!

lilangelsbuddy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yeah she's is a big kitten lol since she was the only kitten born. I found this cough at goodwill on a shelf for 1.99 another sticker said it came from big lots.... she's loves hers couch more than her cat house.

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@Greglig

Welcome to TCS what a cutie...glad you got her spayed....[emoji]128049[/emoji][emoji]128008[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji] please post more piks

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aloha everyone...well I have a few to share today...last night Duchess and Prince were so cute sleeping on couch together...I think Duchess liked all the purraise-attention her brother was getting by sleeping on his favorite pillow that she decided to copy him lolol
And here are a couple of my girl today...she does this thing where she'll chirp at me from across the room and I say come here baby....and she'll jump up start grooming herself and goes to sleep...she is my baby...I love her so much

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Seriously I just can't help myself as they just keep coming
The first photo looks like Duchess and Prince are not talking to each other :lol3:

How sweet they looked in their sleep. And the position Duchess is in, I think she is really in slumberland and nothing is gonna wake her up :lol3:

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The first photo looks like Duchess and Prince are not talking to each other :lol3:

How sweet they looked in their sleep. And the position Duchess is in, I think she is really in slumberland and nothing is gonna wake her up :lol3:
@TabbyTom
Are you sure you are talking about Duchess?