Post your sleeping beauties!!!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello morgan98xx, welcome to TCS :wavey:

Nice to have you join this site. Your kitties are beautiful. Do post more photos of them and also do introduce yourself to the community in 'New Cats on the Block' under the General Forums.

Also do check out the rest of the site as there are many great reading articles and interesting threads on different topics which are also very helpful. Feel free to ask questions if you have any ;)

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@morgan98xx

Aloha and welcome....what beautiful babies you have...I would love to have a snow bengal...I saw one for the 1st time on TV the othe day...and I'm hooked...

As @TabbyTom said, everyone here is super helpful and head on over to new cats on the block...there you will find more folks who would love to introduce themselves to you and the babies

Please do post more piks and enjoy [emoji]128049[/emoji][emoji]128008[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji]

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@TabbyTom

Thanks for asking about neck...it's coming along...I'm still having quite a bit of trouble turning my neck from left to right...

@1CatOverTheLine

Siamese cats are awesome cats...so I kinda don't know where you are coming from on your post...don't mean to sound glib/flat...I just don't get what your saying that's all [emoji]128522[/emoji]
Having lived with Siameses for almost sixty years, I've never met one that wasn't convinced that she was the Boss.  That old poem is true:

"A man who Lives with Siameses

Can never do just as he pleases."

;)

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Having lived with Siameses for almost sixty years, I've never met one that wasn't convinced that she was the Boss.  That old poem is true:

;)

Wow that is so interesting...my girl is not like that at all...she is a huge lover girl and is usually always by my side...this was just taken... Was gonna post that on another thread probably still will...anyhoo she's in between my legs on my recliner...she has come a long way...she came to us as a feral possibly owned but had definitely been abused...she really has a very sweet demeanor and her vocal abilities and range is amazing...that is one thing I love is she talks to me constantly and uses different inflections...she really is very special...I could go on and on about her...

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
What sweet looking cats! I didn't look through all 59 pages, but seems like a lot of cats like to sleep curled up. Is Luciano unusual in that he often likes to stretch out when he's sleeping? These are from two weekends ago.

One paw curled in:

All stretched out:

Different angle so you can see how long his legs are - I need to measure him the next time he's sleeping like this:

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@ileen
Luciano is beautiful....my boy Prince likes to sleep on his back stretched out or in a ballerina pose lolol

Last edited:

furbabylove

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Last edited:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

;)

My first cat was a lynx point... she got the bossy gene too!

greglig

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi All, Just joined and this is Sophie. She is about 5 months from what I was told and was from a person who rescues and looks after animals. She has had all her shots and been spayed. She had her first heat cycle at about 4 months which caught me by surprise as all I had read everywhere that it usually at 6 months. I had already made an appointment to have her spayed after she had settled in a bit more. This became a big problem of trying to keep her indoors as she would attempt escape at every opportunity and was howling intermittently. I talked to my Vet and waited until the cycle subsided and the operation was done straightaway. She was almost back to her old self the next day and is now almost fully healed.

Zonked out on my notebook (Simon's Cat playing in the background).

Sophie normally hate being warm ?? but was trying to bury herself under this blanket so I tucked her in and she slept for quite a while until she opted for the tiles on the floor. 

Last edited by a moderator: