Post Your Outdoors Shots Of Your Cats/dogs/etc.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine Lovely photo. She's beautiful. So glad she got you to rescue her. Keep up the good work.
foxxycat foxxycat - Thanks. She was the second in a string of... well... too many rescues, I suppose. I count my newest kitty, Miro (a stray, not a feral) as #102, but you can't just sit idly by and watch them, with no food, no fresh water, no catnip mousies, no heated cat beds, no canned food three times a day, no... hey, wait a minute - they live better than I do! Somebody rescue me!

For anyone who hasn't read @Norachan 's excellent article on Trap, Neuter and Keep Rehome Release, do take a few minutes to do so:

Trapping Feral Cats In Japan

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"What is this OUTSIDE you speak of"- Sophie

DD found her lounging on my bed. That is the remote to the ceiling fan behind her. She figured out how to turn the fan on by stepping on the remote. :lol: :sleep:

View attachment 202284

@kat0121 - Please allow me to send you a nice Snowshoe with an electronics fetish - if you laugh about Sophie turning on the fan, you'll find Moo Shu hilarious when she resets the toaster oven, turns on the televisions, and leaves the water running in the sinks. I have a box here somewhere....

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
V verna davies - Kiwi is soooo fluffy, and soooo beautiful! Keep her away from mightyboosh mightyboosh !
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine , mightyboosh mightyboosh lives 200+miles from me. I think Kiwi is safe but thanks for the warning
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine methinks you know me too well.

V verna davies I can't purraise your post as it wouldn't be right to do so then 'borrow' Kiwi for a 'short while.' That would be just too mean. By the way, what's your postcode, I'm just doing some practice with my satnav. Honest.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
Merlin77 Merlin77 - Three lovely kitties. How many do you have in all?
Thanks! We've got 4-6 depending on the day... they live in the country so sometimes some of them are off into the unknown. If you count in the untamed ones, we have 8 in total. But the grand overall total of cats who pass(ed) by our area is 15 cats. Most of which just came and then went.