Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   Too sweet, little Apollo. Well, other than those razor sharp looking little claws I can see.  
Mouse used to attack my feet all the time too, until he was about 9 months old and 10 lb.  

checkers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
@Boris Diamond  , Seal is gorgeous. So lovely to see the transition from feral to friendly. He reminds me a lot of my first cat as a child, 'Possum', who wandered in and lived for more than 20 years.  All gray, with that same white spot under the neck. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  Seal is gorgeous - who could help falling for those big saucer eyes!!!  
     He has such a cute little nose too, it looks like he has his lips all puckered up with those big whisker pads of his.

I think I'd nick name him ace because his little white patch looks like an ace of Spades.   

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank-you @Checkers  and @MServant!  I love that cute nose, too, MServant.  And you are right about looking puckered-up.  It gives him an unusual expression!  Ace fits him, both for the spot and that he is an Ace kitty!

It has been rewarding to see him change, Checkers.  I think he was always a lover, but it took him some time to feel comfortable in new surroundings.

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Apollo looks very cute there, and very pleased with himself too.  

Quite right too, that's quite a pile he's managed to curl up in.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
New favorite photo of my Piggy. [emoji]128525[/emoji]
   Awww, she is so cute there.  She looks so little under the little blanket too.  
     Piggie is very photogenic though, I'm not sure how you choose your favourite photos, they all look pretty gorgeous to me. 

jqtiang

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
mservant mservant thank you! She looks small only because she's curled up. Haha. And her photos are all so adorable that's why the favorite photo is always changing! [emoji]128514[/emoji]