Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  Well if he is a Fang he's an adorable and chilled out Fang @Mani.  
      Strange how I want to reach out and rub that belly.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   Fabulous names for this pair.  Philip definitely has a princely expression here.  
   They are both gorgeous.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
How gorgeous @parisinthe30sx!

They're both divine, but I'm so taken with your girl's light grey bits, like she put her whole nose and mouth in a bowl of milk.   Such a pretty face.

parisinthe30sx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you! They were born on my front deck about three years ago. Their mother was also solid gray with the most beautiful foresty green/emerald eyes.I found them both when they were about six weeks, with fly larvae in bite wounds in their necks, poor things.

Last edited:

parisinthe30sx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is a stray I've been caring for, he has a cute bobtail. he's extremely hard to catch, too smart for traps and somehow gets the food out without setting the trap! His name is Gray(not original I know) he's very sweet but shy

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Sisters princess and silver. My babies
@parisinthe30sx   I'm with Mani here, your girl's milk dipped nose is too cute for words.  
   And just look at that furry belly there in the end photo!  Fabulously dense belly fur.   Actually, they both look to have fabulously dense, even fur along with those green eyes.  Wow.  

I wonder if that  stray blue boy you're caring for now is a relative of theirs?  They all look pretty special.  

You have done amazing things for those young girls given how they were when you found them - they look spectacularly healthy now.  

parisinthe30sx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks MServant! You know I was wondering about that. Gray seems to be about the same age. My girls came from a litter of I think 5. I kept the three girls that stuck around, so he could quite possibly be part of the litter, because he looks just like my cats except for the tail. His tail is curled at the tip a bit, he fathered a litter of two before I caught him and one of his kittens had his short tail as well.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Gray looks to have a more stocky / cobby build than the girls in the photos but the same lovely features and that super-plush even fur.  
    Such a shame you haven't managed to trick him in to a trap yet.   Keep trying.  

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Freya is gorgeous.  I don't think I've ever seen a Blue Point cat before and it's really pretty.    Is that a little heat pad Freya is on there @Sargon?   She looks very happy and comfortable there.