Post pics of your babies that have passed so everyone can see their cute lil faces

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

melaniewa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My beautiful Muffin:

I am feeling guilty because I let her get too heavy in her younger years (about 16.5 lbs), though she has been a good weight for the last 5 years.
I had to have her put to sleep on Monday because she was losing her ability to walk. Not sure if this was the recurrence of a brain tumor, maybe a stroke. She had been having problems with pain also.

My heart is broken.

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am feeling guilty because I let her get too heavy in her younger years (about 16.5 lbs), though she has been a good weight for the last 5 years.
I had to have her put to sleep on Monday because she was losing her ability to walk. Not sure if this was the recurrence of a brain tumor, maybe a stroke. She had been having problems with pain also.

My heart is broken.
what a beautiful girl I am so sorry that she had to leave on her next journey. 

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My beautiful Muffin:

My heart is broken.
So sorry for your loss. :rbheart::rbheart:

Last edited:

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Jeez, last photo is so sad.

I'm so sorry. When Dobie died Tiki was devastated. She stopped eating and drinking and wouldn't leave my room. They have emotions like we do. Tiki made it ok. A vet recommended I give her Fancy Feast ocean whitefish and tuna. She said it was aromatic and nutritious. It worked. Tiki passed at 16 years later. Your babies spirits are a part of you. They'll never leave you. I go to a pet loss support group online. It's hosted by qualified counselors. They meet every day but Saturday and certain holidays. If you're interested it's www.aplb.org

mzklever

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My sweet baby, Parker. I found her in the middle of the street when she was six weeks old. She was hit by a car just shy of five months old. She was the smartest cat I've ever had and was always making us laugh with her antics. I miss her every day, but my misery was what drove me to start fostering. Thanks to Parker, I've successfully raised three kittens and I'm on kittens four through eight right now. I think Parker would approve.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tearing up seeing this. I understand. It's my first year w/o Angel too. I can't imagine losing two in the same year. My heart goes out to you.   

Last edited: