Post pics of your babies that have passed so everyone can see their cute lil faces

lara71

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
And this was Banshee who died May 2015 and was 15. She was put to sleep due to cancer and heart disease. 

And this is Zonker who died in October 2012 at 20. Don't worry he didn't die from getting his head stuck in a container. 

I still miss him a lot. He had a personality on him. 

astridl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Our princess Reba passed away from lung cancer. She was 7 and we had gotten her from the shelter when she was 3. She always loved sitting on people's laps and giving them lots of kisses. She always greeted everyone when they walked in. And she loved watching Gordon Ramsey. We miss her so much and she will forever be in our hearts. Love you baby girl.

Dee Ashley

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

This one is my very favorite! 

The ones below are from the day he passed away, only 2 days ago.  You can't tell by looking at him how sick he is, he looks so sweet and beautiful, his labored breathing was such torture to hear.  He can breath easy now, I hope.  I miss him so much!

My mom and brother sent me flowers for Jack. He inherited Loopie's old collar, the one in the flowers.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just doing these two for now... it's late. But there are so many others. Boy are there a lot.

Sara. March 1, 2002 (DOB is the one we assigned to her - my birthday) - April 28, 2016. I just realized now when thinking about it that the six-month anniversary was on Friday. Been kinda in "mourning phase" since October 27th though.

And of course my Little Man, Lucky. March 1, 1999 (another assigned birthday) - November 12, 2015. October 27th was the anniversary of his diagnosis. Soon it will be a year since he left. I can't believe it's been that long already.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
All these sweet cats (and dogs.)  I really do like to think of them all rolling in high grasses beyond the rainbow bridge.

Here is Wesley (top) and Milo (bottom).  Although they've been gone for years, I still miss them every day.   

ermentrude

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My boys, together since 8 weeks old, passed within a couple of months of each other last year.  One from a tumor, the other from a broken heart.  I miss them like crazy.

Protecting his brother, who had an eye infection at the time.