Post pics of your babies that have passed so everyone can see their cute lil faces

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's my sweet boy, Angel.
Today is one year ago since he's been gone. It went by so fast!
Two months of chemo to try & save him, it seemed to be working at first, so was hopeful, but then the lymphoma just spread through him. He was a special boy. Very smart, sweet, & my "soul kitty" for sure. I couldn't have asked for a better kitty!
I will forever miss him.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
All these kitties are so sweet looking and obviously so very loved.
I know how much they are all missed and always will be.
My Mickey has been gone over two years now, and I still mourn his loss.
I know I will miss him every day of my life.

My Sweet Mickey, mommy misses you so very much!

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
angels mommy angels mommy

Yes, I remembered today marked one year since your sweet Angel's passing. I believe all of us here on TCS will never forget that day. Angel was such a sweet kitty and we all loved him. We so wanted him to be the one kitty who could beat the odds. It was truly sad that the cancer won in the end. Cancer always seems to win. It is truly a devastating disease!
I am happy that you now have Sammy to help with Angel's loss.
I just know that Angel is watching you both and he surely approves.
BTW, sweet looking picture of Angel!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Hector was so very handsome! Another one I hope my Kirsten is having fun with.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, he was just a little guy. Just as sweet as can be. One of my girls now is a 20lb. calico!! what a difference, ha!!

ashenshugar

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our big boy Smokey.  Died May 2016, at 20 years, 3 months old.

He passed away just shortly after our 20th anniversary.  He was a wedding gift to my wife.

He had some Bombay in him.  Completely alpha, smart as a whip, and loved to 'punish' us when we did things he disliked. 

Amazing personality, an absolute hand full, but had to be put to rest when his kidney failed and he went blind, deaf, and lost his sense of smell.  He loved us to the very end.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Smokey was beautiful!!! My Kirsten was 17 when she passed. 20 is remarkable!!! Smokey was very handsome and looks so sweet. so sorry you lost him

Mia

celestelorusso

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My mother's cat, Malorie (named for the character in natural born killers), was older than me when she died. Believe it or not, she was at least  25 years old. My mother has dated pictures of her and Malorie from 1990. I moved out for a few months and during that time (October 2015), she died. Since I wasn't around, I'm not really sure what her condition was like or what she really died of. The cat was always going back and forth from the vet, so it was probably a wide array of things that got her. Her head would shake back and forth and she could never look you dead on, she was incontinent, couldn't walk right- Plus, she sounded like a heavy smoker. Like, she had the same raspiness to her voice that someone would have after smoking for a good eighty years. I was never too attached to her, but my mother was beside herself, obviously. She probably loved that cat more than me- she almost named me Malorie. Not after the character. After her cat.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Malorie was a beauty.  She must have had good genes or something to have lived that long and it sounds like your mother took good care of her.

Mia

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a stunningly beautiful boy. He sounded like a very special and smart guy. I am so sorry for your loss

millcats66

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Loss is hard, remembering is even harder when you let them go, because we love them so deeply.

This is our first boy to cross. His name was Raz. We raised him from the day he was born. He was 10 years old when he developed a crystallized urinary tract. The treatment at the time was expensive and recurring and would have caused him constant pain. We let him go October 2004.

This is Zippy. My wife wanted a Halloween kitty back in 2001 so we went on the hunt. We found a home with a litter of black kittens and went to check them out. None of them seemed to reach out to us until I looked under a table and got a headbut from this guy. Guess sometimes they pick us. Zippy succumbed to the effects of diabetes in 2014.
This is Zues. We got him from a family who kept him in a hot garage during the summer. He was 10 weeks old, had a slight problem with his spine that caused him to walk and run a little odd. He never let that slow him down though. He lived to be 14 years old. He started losing weight, his hair was falling out and he couldn't hold his bladder any more so we made the hard choice to let him go.
This brings us to our latest loss.
This is my son's child Tonks. We noticed one night as she curled up in my wife's lap blanket, that she was breathing fast. We took her to the vet the ne,the morning only to find she had a massive, inoperable tumor in her abdomen. We made the appointment to let her go that night and took her home to spend her last day with her family. When we finally took her back in, my wife did something that stay with me forever. Through the entire final process, my wife held Tonks head in her hand and whispered love and encouragement to her until she left us. It was so sad, compassionate and beautiful all together. Tonks was 8 years old when she left us.
Love them strong, hold them long, cherish them forever!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Your Zeus could be my Vincie girl's twin and Raz looks a lot like my Callie. All your babies were beauties!

I am so sorry. It hurts so much to lose them.

Mia

millcats66

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@Mia6. Thank you so much for the kind words. They were all great companions and to this day, still greatly missed.