Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please tell me how to post my pics. I don't see ANYTHING that says 'post' except for 'post reply'
In the lower left there is a box with a paper clip icon that says Attach Files. Click on that, then select the photos you want. It will give you the option of a thumbnail or a full image. Then type in any captions you want to add, then hit Post Reply. It took me a while to get the hang of it, too.
By the way, you can post multiple images by hitting the Attach Files for each one you want to post.

Moonchild777

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
In the lower left there is a box with a paper clip icon that says Attach Files. Click on that, then select the photos you want. It will give you the option of a thumbnail or a full image. Then type in any captions you want to add, then hit Post Reply. It took me a while to get the hang of it, too.
By the way, you can post multiple images by hitting the Attach Files for each one you want to post.
Thank you 🙂

Ella Spell

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks. ^ That's Macbeth (The Red King), or "Mickey" "Mickster" "Mixture" "Mixie" "Mick" "Mickey Mouse" "Mickaroni" "Macaroni" "Mickey Rooney" "Rooney" "Roon" etc., lol - you get the idea. He's turning 1 in April. He still sucks blankets and cries like a baby but he's really into swinging from the rafters too. He's such a mama's boy.

Last edited: