Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. ^ That's Macbeth (The Red King), or "Mickey" "Mickster" "Mixture" "Mixie" "Mick" "Mickey Mouse" "Mickaroni" "Macaroni" "Mickey Rooney" "Rooney" "Roon" etc., lol - you get the idea. He's turning 1 in April. He still sucks blankets and cries like a baby but he's really into swinging from the rafters too. He's such a mama's boy.
I love Mickey

Morgana’s Human

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oops. she found me. a rescue. her original name was linda.. but welcome to the family, pumpkin.

original owner had her less than a month, this beautiful four month old kitten.. because she scratches, bites and doesn’t get on with her young kids. she’s mine now. i promise, you’ll never be displaced again 💚
o
IMG_3122.jpeg

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
oops. she found me. a rescue. her original name was linda.. but welcome to the family, pumpkin.

original owner had her less than a month, this beautiful four month old kitten.. because she scratches, bites and doesn’t get on with her young kids. she’s mine now. i promise, you’ll never be displaced again 💚
oView attachment 472672
Lil Pumpkin has no idea she just hit the LOTTO! Congrats on your new addition to the family- and many Blessings for a long,happy happy life together :heartshape::dance:

Morgana’s Human

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ask and you shall receive!

morgana has met her, small hisses but no puffing up on morgana’s part. set up pumpkin in the spare room to keep them separate and will let them out together supervised. not sure on pumpkin’s breed! i just hope morgana knows i still love her dearly and she’s my number one girl. and i’ll have to tell my parents 😂
IMG_3140.jpeg

Ella Spell

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG SQUEEEEEE !!! She's adorable !!!

Just last night I was wondering why there weren't more cats named Pumpkin lol.

I lived on my own with kids and was still scared to tell my mother when I got new cats, so I can relate to that too!

Emmypeps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

oView attachment 472672
Welcome to your FURever home Pumpkin! You are a stunning lil kitty :heartshape:

Morgana’s Human

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Last one for tonight - promise! Nice and cozy in the bed that her new Auntie Beth (my friend came with me to pick her up!) got for her. She only came with food and a litter tray, so we picked her up some toys and a nice warm bed. And a scratching post, of course! Excuse the phone quality - getting a new one tomorrow so expect some lovely HD pictures! Morgana is cuddled in bed with me - felt wrong kicking her out so Pumpkin is in the spare room which morgana isn’t allowed into anyway so it works!
IMG_3152.jpeg

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Last one for tonight - promise! Nice and cozy in the bed that her new Auntie Beth (my friend came with me to pick her up!) got for her. She only came with food and a litter tray, so we picked her up some toys and a nice warm bed. And a scratching post, of course! Excuse the phone quality - getting a new one tomorrow so expect some lovely HD pictures! Morgana is cuddled in bed with me - felt wrong kicking her out so Pumpkin is in the spare room which morgana isn’t allowed into anyway so it works!View attachment 472686
That little pink nose is too cute

Those pointy lil ears have me wondering if there's some Maine Coone in there- wouldn't Morgana be surprised if the tiny Pumpkin was suddenly twice her size? Lol- more to love n cuddle is all🥰

Morgana’s Human

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That little pink nose is too cute

Those pointy lil ears have me wondering if there's some Maine Coone in there- wouldn't Morgana be surprised if the tiny Pumpkin was suddenly twice her size? Lol- more to love n cuddle is all🥰
We think there may be some maine conne in there too! She’s going to be vet checked next week at the earliest opportunity to make sure she’s all okay. There’s some matting I need to gently work out when she’s comfortable (though i may just cut it, it’s behind her ears and a patch on her back). and then book her in for the neutering when she’s a bit older. Morgana was camping outside her safe place door!

A little worried as little Pumpkin hasn’t eaten yet, but I’ll keep trying. I’ll offer one of Morgana’s favourite lick treats and see if that helps!

IMG_3142.jpeg

Ella Spell

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A little worried as little Pumpkin hasn’t eaten yet, but I’ll keep trying. I’ll offer one of Morgana’s favourite lick treats and see if that helps!

Did you know the people who had her before you, or were you searching for a new precious baby?

I've never known anyone in my personal life with kittens to give away or adopt out, and I've never just found one randomly unless you count my Leo who was first found by a friend. I've actively searched on Kijiji but it's never been a neighbour or a person I know. It makes me want to go door-to-door asking people if they have a kitten who's in need of a much better environment.

Pumpkin is so lucky to have come to you and Morgana!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
We think there may be some maine conne in there too! She’s going to be vet checked next week at the earliest opportunity to make sure she’s all okay. There’s some matting I need to gently work out when she’s comfortable (though i may just cut it, it’s behind her ears and a patch on her back). and then book her in for the neutering when she’s a bit older. Morgana was camping outside her safe place door!

View attachment 472698
Are you feeding what she was eating at the previous home ? I know she came with hardly anything of her own so she literally has no familiar scents - just wondering if they provided you with any info( diet)- of course she should be eating kitten food but do you know what they were feeding her?

She's do beautiful,breaks my heart(as I'm sure yours) thst a little baby should have matted fur -I can just imagine small children antagonizing her ( when they said she bites and scratches- duh)

I'm so happy you rescued her❤