Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Haley! She's 16 years old, front-declawed, has barely any teeth, and is scabby from a flea allergy. This little old lady's human wasn't able to care for her anymore and didn't have any family who could take her on, so she brought her to the animal shelter. Haley is now at our local PetSmart in hopes that she'll tug on the right heartstrings!
Aww- where is she? Please tell me she's in Pompano Beach?

Welcome to TCS- are you a volunteer or work at PetSmart,our local shelter uses PetSmart to display kitties,they are quickly adopted when people can see them

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol- I've been having so much trouble with my Internet lately but finally got it fixed but still on my phone photos just wouldn't load & finally I called my Vet tech and brought him here,saying -" look,I can't see any photos- they all go blank in these photo threads' ....He laughed & didn't charge me,he said Ella Spell posts so many at one time the phone cannot load that fast! You need to teach me,it takes me like 5 minutes to attach ONE photo! How funny is that! keep em coming though,I was told to wait until your finished- seems I show up when your loading your photos- I thought you'd get a kick out of that,I did- keep posting

Ella Spell

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I post them using my phone. I have to go to the site, find the thread, open the posting field and then I scroll through my photos until I find something I want to post. After I attach a picture if I want to put another one in the same post it sends me back to the beginning of my photos (the newest ones) so I have to scroll back through tens of thousands again to get to the same photos I was looking at previously. That's why I seem to jump around a lot with the cats' ages and from which cat I'm showing.

My ADHD might have a bit to do with it too though. Whoops. :)

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I post them using my phone. I have to go to the site, find the thread, open the posting field and then I scroll through my photos until I find something I want to post. After I attach a picture if I want to put another one in the same post it sends me back to the beginning of my photos (the newest ones) so I have to scroll back through tens of thousands again to get to the same photos I was looking at previously. That's why I seem to jump around a lot with the cats' ages and from which cat I'm showing.

My ADHD might have a bit to do with it too though. Whoops. :)
Lol- maybe some time you can pm me about doing photos and I can ask some questions- I have the same problem as you( going to the beginning) but it seems you're pretty good at this,Im awful

See,were here at the same time :flail:

Really funny though,I'm glad it's not my phone or wifi,rofl

Ella Spell

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's not that I'm pretty good at it. It's that I go down rabbit holes and can't stop myself, thusly: "Just two more ... Just another two more .... Whoops! Here's some I can use in a different thread but by the time I open a new thread I'll hve lost these pictures and have to scroll for them again ... and where were those two I started with? And what thread and I working on?"

I hope no one thinks I'm spamming the forum. I think it's a good way to save the photos in one place in case heaven forbid I lose my phone. I have a laptop but the pictures on there re like a trainwreck with zero organiztion or folder systems so I give up. I serached "Cats" in my Desktop and my Downloads and only got about 20 pictures total.

Message me if you'd like but I think we'll laugh at our ineptitude together. :p

Also I've yet to even venture into the realm of video links.

Hmmm. We may need to hold a summit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
It's not that I'm pretty good at it. It's that I go down rabbit holes and can't stop myself, thusly: "Just two more ... Just another two more .... Whoops! Here's some I can use in a different thread but by the time I open a new thread I'll hve lost these pictures and have to scroll for them again ... and where were those two I started with? And what thread and I working on?"

I hope no one thinks I'm spamming the forum. I think it's a good way to save the photos in one place in case heaven forbid I lose my phone. I have a laptop but the pictures on there re like a trainwreck with zero organiztion or folder systems so I give up. I serached "Cats" in my Desktop and my Downloads and only got about 20 pictures total.

Message me if you'd like but I think we'll laugh at our ineptitude together. :p
So it'd be the blind leading the blind then- rofl. I'd like a place for my photos too,like a real paper photo album but I've got sooo many ,probably cost a fortune- so there's that😢

No one will think you're spamming - we all love looking at each other's kitties ---- don't think that you're in the right place ,with the right people❤