post funny cat picture and memes here

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have looked into where you can go have a cheetah experience in Africa and there are only a few places that cater to this experience. Many of them are catered to have people volunteer and pay money for food and lodging while you clean up the cages etc. Not my kind of interaction. I want to sit beside a cheetah and have a cat to cat talk. 
You mean a Kit Cat, Chit Chat. 
    .........Me too!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

For those of you who aren't Cheezpeeps, black cats are "Basement Cat" (evil), white cats are "Ceiling Cat" (font of all good), and gray cats are "Morally Gray" (a bit of good and evil)

Last edited:

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise

Funny story - Montressor was in the window behind the blinds just watching the outdoors, same as he did every day.  Next thing I know he slammed himself against the inside of the blinds, scrabbled around, ran along the sill until he could get out of the window and jumped down to the middle of the room, hair on end.  I looked out to see what caused that reaction and a turkey buzzard had landed in our yard.  Guess he didn't like the sudden appearance of a bird bigger than him.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Funny story - Montressor was in the window behind the blinds just watching the outdoors, same as he did every day.  Next thing I know he slammed himself against the inside of the blinds, scrabbled around, ran along the sill until he could get out of the window and jumped down to the middle of the room, hair on end.  I looked out to see what caused that reaction and a turkey buzzard had landed in our yard.  Guess he didn't like the sudden appearance of a bird bigger than him.
When The Mu was still allowed outside she once saw a male pheasant in a field near our house. She went down into her Hunter Crouch and started to slink across towards him. As she got closer she started to realise the bird wasn't getting any smaller. She gradually slowed down, turned herself around and slunk back home again.

Lyzzie

La Folle Aux Chats
Alpha Cat
Purraise

When The Mu was still allowed outside she once saw a male pheasant in a field near our house. She went down into her Hunter Crouch and started to slink across towards him. As she got closer she started to realise the bird wasn't getting any smaller. She gradually slowed down, turned herself around and slunk back home again.

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
I just realized that the cat on the right in the box on desk picture looks exactly like Montressor.  Even the white chin.  The fur is a little long, other than that I'm wondering what are the odds that this is a picture from his original owners.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise