post funny cat picture and memes here

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I hope someone else hasn't posted this already.  Every bit of this video is absolutely true.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
First time I saw this, years ago, it was animated.  The cat had spinning pinwheel eyes and the dog looked like he was licking the inside of your monitor.

puddykat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

First time I saw this, years ago, it was animated.  The cat had spinning pinwheel eyes and the dog looked like he was licking the inside of your monitor.
Yes the good stuff always lasts and goes around a different way. I have had whites cats and also a black lab so I can relate to the cat scans and lab test for sure. Some people have no idea how smart their cat or dog really is. I talk to all animals like they were human, always have since I was a kid. I could call crows and they would come, my sister and I had lots of fun doing this, just call them over and then say nothing but laugh like kids do for no reason..

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a bumper sticker that reads "I don't need a higher power.  I have a cat."  It was given to me by one of my friends at church, who is also a cat lover.

Margret

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise