Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
This is literally the reason I got Shadow a dog carrier.  Not only does it have the typical front door, it also has a huge roof access.  I pop open the top door, grab her, and drop her in.  While she does catch her feet in an attempt to stay out, it's so huge of a door that she doesn't have leverage.  So I have one hand under her rib cage and use the other hand to move the feet in as I'm lowering her.

puddykat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Symba could not decide which door to guard and protect - the front door where the dog was or the back door where there was a cat just out of sight.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

So why do I ALWAYS (almost) post 8 memes at a time?  Because I keep memes for here in a special folder until they are posted, then move them to a general "Funny Cats" folder, and when I open the "Browse" option, the window shows rows of 4 pics at a time.  And that's just easier for me!  I'm a lazy beast.

Last edited:

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
That meme about the can opener - it's true. I have fed Midway dry food for 8 years now. To this day when I pop the top of a soup can he comes running and entwines himself around my feet with the loud "I'm hungry" meow.

puddykat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Is Symba still intact? He's got the biggest pair of boy bits I've seen on a cat in a long time!

Yes he sure does. I think he is about 6 months old, don't know for sure as he was a rescue cat. Afraid of nothing and gets into everything! Extremely vocal, he came to me howling like crazy as if to say "Come here now" and I followed him and the cats were gone and he sat at the door howling like crazy for another 30 minutes trying to call them back. I have no idea of what his breed is but judging by the size of his paws and as you mentioned other parts 
 he is gonna be a big boy.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

Yes he sure does. I think he is about 6 months old, don't know for sure as he was a rescue cat. Afraid of nothing and gets into everything! Extremely vocal, he came to me howling like crazy as if to say "Come here now" and I followed him and the cats were gone and he sat at the door howling like crazy for another 30 minutes trying to call them back. I have no idea of what his breed is but judging by the size of his paws and as you mentioned other parts 
 he is gonna be a big boy.
Yeah, I bet he is. Are you going to get him fixed? I'd be worried about him tearing straight through that screen and taking off after some tom cat that got too close.

puddykat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Yeah, I bet he is. Are you going to get him fixed? I'd be worried about him tearing straight through that screen and taking off after some tom cat that got too close.

I am going to let him grow some more and then get him fixed, they do vasectomies here is Asia. I am not worried about him going thru the screen. Those are Pet MEsh screens, I could not cut them with a hacksaw very good but they do cut with scissors.

http://www.thecatsite.com/t/334454/pet-mesh-product-review-by-symba

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

I am going to let him grow some more and then get him fixed, they do vasectomies here is Asia. I am not worried about him going thru the screen. Those are Pet MEsh screens, I could not cut them with a hacksaw very good but they do cut with scissors.

http://www.thecatsite.com/t/334454/pet-mesh-product-review-by-symba
Ah, they sound like the kind of screen that will keep him safe. Or at least present him with a challenge.

I've just realised you're in Thailand! I love that place, I've had two wonderful holidays there.