PLEASE HELP!!!!

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
:heart3:     I was thinking that, plus  'and that hint of an evil plot in his eyes.' :lol2:     He sure is one cute dude.

Are you going to have a 'gotcha day' celebration @lallorona
 , or decide on a likely birth date and celebrate that?   Of course you could always go for both - I'm sure Anubis reckons he deserves such worship.  :nod:  :D
Not sure lol with Princess I decided her birthdays on October 15. I know she's an October baby because she was tiny when I got her on the first week of November and around 3 weeks old.

It's really hard for me to determine Anubis' age. His medical chart said 6 weeks when I first took him to the vet, but I believe he was probably around 8 or 9. So he may be a late June baby, early July. Not so sure.

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes! And incredibly awesome!

Love big cats who think they are babies! [emoji]10084[/emoji]️
Anubis will be 1 next month [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes! Big Birthday coming up! [emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127880[/emoji][emoji]127873[/emoji][emoji]127874[/emoji]

Have you picked a date yet? How about the Summer Solstice? [emoji]9728[/emoji]️

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's so incredible seeing Anubis now and then looking back at his first photos. That boy has come so far. He is so lucky to have such a good mom. 

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, he is sooooooo sweet!  Our beautiful Anubis!  I am so glad @lallorona  , that Anubis has the good life he deserves.  I remember when I was so worried about him and now he is approaching his first birthday! 
He's huge!

I love this picture of Anubis, he looks like an infant sleeping. (Resting up for all his mischief)!!
  He still is a little guy to me!  

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! And incredibly awesome!

Love big cats who think they are babies! [emoji]10084[/emoji]️
One of Sweet Thing's kittens, Nimbus, was a tomcat (fixed, of course).  By the time he was a year old he was larger than his mother, but still thought he was a baby.  He managed to bully her into allowing him to continue nursing, even though she was no longer producing milk.  It might have been funny, except that it was so hard on Sweets.

Margret

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of Sweet Thing's kittens, Nimbus, was a tomcat (fixed, of course).  By the time he was a year old he was larger than his mother, but still thought he was a baby.  He managed to bully her into allowing him to continue nursing, even though she was no longer producing milk.  It might have been funny, except that it was so hard on Sweets.

Margret
When I got blighty he was 6 weeks old. He thought whisky was his mum and suckleD and Mr whisky let him.

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes! Big Birthday coming up! [emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127880[/emoji][emoji]127873[/emoji][emoji]127874[/emoji]

Have you picked a date yet? How about the Summer Solstice? [emoji]9728[/emoji]️
If Anubis is in fact a June baby, i would say he was born late June, so I'm gonna set June 25th as his bday. Princess' "birthday" is October 15. Lol it's just an estimate of course for both cats.

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, he is sooooooo sweet!  Our beautiful Anubis!  I am so glad @lallorona
 , that Anubis has the good life he deserves.  I remember when I was so worried about him and now he is approaching his first birthday! :party3:  Do you think the day is sometime in June?  
I love this picture of Anubis, he looks like an infant sleeping. (Resting up for all his mischief)!! :)   He still is a little guy to me!  
I am almost positive he is a June baby!

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Probably the only time I am not afraid of spiders is when I see one crawling on my cats. I immediately turn in to a fearless momma cat ready to protect her babies LOL

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably the only time I am not afraid of spiders is when I see one crawling on my cats. I immediately turn in to a fearless momma cat ready to protect her babies LOL
Spiders don't crawl on my cats. But probably this is because my younger cat is obsessed with eating all of them.

sue f

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I actually welcome spiders (within reason).  They help keep the bug population down.  One of the first things little miss Lilith did when I brought her home, was investigate the little black spider in the basement--and promptly ate it.

I will have to mark June 25th on my calendar!!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually welcome spiders (within reason).  They help keep the bug population down.  One of the first things little miss Lilith did when I brought her home, was investigate the little black spider in the basement--and promptly ate it.:catguy:

I will have to mark June 25th on my calendar!!:party4:  
I've been bitten by a spider. Most unpleasant. Hot finger and slight infection so I keep spiders away from the boys as much as I can.

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
His face is priceless! [emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji]

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The expression on Anubis' face IS REALLY PRICELESS,  he has me laughing!  
  He is one amazing cat!  Hello to princess!  Does she mind all the publicity he gets?