Planning My Wedding - Lari is married!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wonderful pictures. Cockatoos and Cockatiels are native to Australia, they have some amazing wildlife. I remember when I was in the Army flying back and forth between the U.S. and Germany jetlag was worse on the flight east then the one coming west.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sitting outside the Cairns airport ready for the first leg of my journey home. We were able to go on a Reef snorkeling tour, which was pretty cool, and see this zoo in the middle of town. This has been an amazing honeymoon, but I'm exhausted and ready to go home!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
This has been an amazing honeymoon, but I'm exhausted and ready to go home!
Just close your eyes, tap your heels together 3 times and think to yourself, there's no place like home! ;) Or so that's what Glinda, the good witch, told Dorothy. I know you enjoyed your honeymoon immensely but can't wait to come home and see the kitties.:lovecat2: Safe travels and keep us posted when you return.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to miss this thread...you'll have to start a new one, "Lari's Married, the First Year!"
That's sweet. This has been a good thread, but I think it's run its course. I'll have to figure out how to save everything once I'm home and rested (in Vancouver airport now - so much closer, but still so far away!).

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This was a wonderful trip! You got to snorkel too? I was hoping you would get that opportunity. That is “the” place to snorkel! The photographs were all lovely. I happen to love waterfalls too. The mural was really well done. Obviously a true artist did that, the kitties were featured center! ;)
I know your babies were happy to see you return. How did they act when you came in? My cats either run to greet me, make me hunt for them or they give me the stink eye! :lol: None of them act like nothing happened.
You know, you do have two kitties we will need to be updated on. A thread, Newlywed with fur babies? Don’t go!!!’ It’s been too much fun!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know your babies were happy to see you return. How did they act when you came in? My cats either run to greet me, make me hunt for them or they give me the stink eye! :lol: None of them act like nothing happened.
Sparkle wanted to be fed right away, of course. They both were by the door. If I go to Lelia after I'm away longer than a day, she runs, so I ignore her and let her come to me on her time. She's been "clingy", by which I mean being in the same room more often, walking around and meowing for me to answer and sleeping with me all night (still not a lap cat when I'm awake). Sparkle's maybe been a bit cuddlier than usual, but she's mostly her old self.

I was hoping the girls would be best friends and snuggle cats when we got back, but alas, they still just tolerate each other. Oh well!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been three months! It's fine. Finally trying to get my thank you cards done and mailed.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a difficult job. I did mine in spurts, would write 5, then have a break, do another 2-3. Then do some
a days or so later.