Planning My Wedding - Lari is married!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari where are you off to next?
We were in Adelaide today. Unfortunately, the day was rather disappointing. Not because of Adelaide itself (I liked the mix of old and modern buildings), but we had picked this bus tour which wasn't very good and didn't really stop for pictures. And the guide was not good with his microphone, so we couldn't even understand half of what was said. We did get an hour in the aboriginal exhibit in the South Australia museum, which was the best part, and then we tried to do a bit of sightseeing on our own, but I was really grumpy and hangry by then and it was between lunch and dinner hours so our options were limited especially since my husband just didn't want fast food we could get at home.

Tomorrow's a wildlife tour on Kangaroo Island, which I'm hoping will go much better. And this will just be a small blip on an otherwise nice honeymoon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is the food like there? Do they have nice restaurants?
It's very multicultural, so there's all kinds of restaurants. We're close enough to Asia that I don't think anything of the Chinese/Indian/Japanese restaurants, but I have done a double blink every time I see a Mexican restaurant.

Most nicer places are closed between lunch and dinner hours. Most of the time we eat on the ship, though.