Planning My Wedding - Lari is married!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari i am so excited for you!! Happy Wedding day!!

You will be gorgeous.

When you get a chance, please post pictures. Looking forward to seeing them.

On Saturday, I will be thinking of you all day. Try to take some time to take a few deep breaths, step back, and just enjoy the time. And people enjoying themselves. Watch them. These are special memories.

Just think: Saturday is your Wedding Day and also
My 65th b-“day. Shush.

❤ love

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Lari Lari !
I don't know why I'm getting so emotional - I don't know you very well but I am so happy for you and your soon-to-be-husband.

Time seems to go by so quickly because I remember when this thread first started (feels like just last week) and now, here we are.

I wish you nothing but the absolute best on your special day and every single day that follows afterwards. May every positive force and energy in the universe rain down on you as you walk through this threshold and into a new life.

Love you lots! ❤

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Almost there! I was thinking, THAT IS TOMORROW, then realized that today is Thursday, and THEN realized that I just doubled my daily medication dose, thinking I had skipped it! Ah well. I'll survive. I may be a bit shakey from the Metformin and the levothyroxin, but I'll stay quiet, eat something sweet, and be fine!
Oh no!!! If you start to feel rough, go to er!!! :hugs:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, Mia6 Mia6 indeed. Underarms done as well after not shaving for two weeks. And eyebrows done.

And school done. I was hoping they'd pass a card around for me because that's been done for other things, but I also got a peace lily (safely where the kitties can't reach), a sign on my room door, and a bottle of champagne fiancé and I polished off with the egg fu young I made.

Tomorrow gym, nails, drop stuff off at venue, and rehearsal. And Saturday I become a wife!!!!

I'm a little tipsy right now.

artiemom artiemom - Happy almost birthday!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we are all excited for you! Lol Reading all the posts it seems like we are sharing everything. This is all such a wonderful treat. I bet YouTube will be slammed with TCS members listening to the bridal march. :lol: If you get nervous perhaps you’ll get a smile out of imagining us all getting choked and peering at the screens of our computers, iPads and phones as we listen to the music. We may crash YouTube! Later, if you hear of that happening you’ll know it was us!:lol:
BTW, you are already totally beautiful. The “day” adds glow and that stays.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, Mia6 Mia6 indeed. Underarms done as well after not shaving for two weeks. And eyebrows done.

And school done. I was hoping they'd pass a card around for me because that's been done for other things, but I also got a peace lily (safely where the kitties can't reach), a sign on my room door, and a bottle of champagne fiancé and I polished off with the egg fu young I made.

Tomorrow gym, nails, drop stuff off at venue, and rehearsal. And Saturday I become a wife!!!!

I'm a little tipsy right now.

artiemom artiemom - Happy almost birthday!
A wonderful day! Funny but many of us posted all about the same time! A lot of love is pouring towards you both. Two things making you tipsy! Lots of love can do that. :vibes: :redheartpump:

artiemom artiemom Have a wonderful birthday!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
If this is the most beautiful I'll ever be, I might actually not black out my face. We'll see how I feel about my pictures.
You looked drop dead gorgeous just trying the dresses on, I'm sure you're going to be stunning with the hair, nails and everything else.

Not long now!

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nails!

1108192127.jpg

Rehearsal dinner all done. Rehearsal done. Very happy. Going to sit with laptop an hour, feed cats and crash. Barely touched my phone since noon, lol. So tired. You guys are awesome!