Our EXOTIC furbabies

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seesh! I think we are getting to the point we will ship you a computer to see new pics!
Especially now that we know there is a new one! I cannot wait to see pics!

Great name choice BTW!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

Seesh! I think we are getting to the point we will ship you a computer to see new pics!
Especially now that we know there is a new one! I cannot wait to see pics!

Great name choice BTW!
Hmmm, would that be a computer stimulus package??
Sorry, couldn't help myself
Tomorrow I work with the lady whose husband stated will buid me one. So maybe I will tell her to give him the ok. I already told him what I wanted in it a couple months ago. Will have the latest 4 core processor to handle all those pictures
I was going to buy one from a store, but I like the idea of having one built for me, that way it will not be loaded with all the junk you never use or all that free trial software. I could build one myself, but that would take me to long, since I am always busy with the cats

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

Hmmm, would that be a computer stimulus package??
Sorry, couldn't help myself
Tomorrow I work with the lady whose husband stated will buid me one. So maybe I will tell her to give him the ok. I already told him what I wanted in it a couple months ago. Will have the latest 4 core processor to handle all those pictures
I was going to buy one from a store, but I like the idea of having one built for me, that way it will not be loaded with all the junk you never use or all that free trial software. I could build one myself, but that would take me to long, since I am always busy with the cats
Nothing beats a custom built computer. Then you get exactly what you want, without having to take things you won't nessecarily need.

In the meantime, you could always send the disk of pics to someone to post

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Nothing beats a custom built computer. Then you get exactly what you want, without having to take things you won't nessecarily need.

In the meantime, you could always send the disk of pics to someone to post
Thats what I like about the custom built computer too. Saves you money as well, because you do not have to pay for extra stuff you will never use.
I have the picture disk with me here at work. So, if I can, I may get to post a few. However, I have been pretty busy due to a lake effect snow storm and many traffic accidents. So, lets hope it slows down a bit so I can post them. If not, I will bring the disk with me tomorrow

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Here's hoping things quiet down at work. We MUST have pics!!!
Oh no, you used the "Q" word (quiet). Around here at work, we never say that word. It seems if we do, things go the opposite way, like it is today. Of course, I just had to look at that thread about the Chimp. I could have posted pictures instead of getting heated up about the "no wild/exotic animals as pets" comments

GRRRR!!!! I just went to post some pictures and discovered, I brought the wrong disk to work with me!!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi John - sorry if this is a repeat.... Is Carmelo back home yet? Did you move? Or is he still at your friends sanctuary??

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

GRRRR!!!! I just went to post some pictures and discovered, I brought the wrong disk to work with me!!
You better bring the right one today!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Hi John - sorry if this is a repeat.... Is Carmelo back home yet? Did you move? Or is he still at your friends sanctuary??
No, we did not relocate yet. However, I am always there with him on all my days off from work, same with my wife. So, he may go only 3 days a week where we are not there. Of course, with the way things are now with the economy, I know I can find a new place, but I will have a hard time selling our old home.
You better bring the right one today!
I think I have it, I am going to look now

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I was able to upload a few pictures finally!! I hope they are ok, I was having a little trouble at work reducing the size for some reason. So, here she is. This is the new girl Natasha

Note the shaved belly from her spay surgery

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's more. I'm sorry if these are a little large. Computer issue here at work

Natasha

I only had one picture on this disk with Carmelo. Not very good, the tips of his ears got cropped, but a nice close up of his sweet face

I will try to post more in a few days. Hopefully I can make them a little smaller. For some reason, when I made them smaller, they didn't look right. I didn't want to download the photo software from the disk onto this work computer, so that may be the issue.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok, I was able to upload a few pictures finally!! I hope they are ok, I was having a little trouble at work reducing the size for some reason. So, here she is. This is the new girl Natasha

what a beauty!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittiesHasMe

Natasha is gorgeous!
How old is she in the pictures?
Between 7 1/2 to 8 months old. The couple pictures of her on the platform, if she has a little spaced out look, that was the day she came home from the vet after her spay surgery. She was still a little dopey from the anesthesia.
Natasha is a cutie (those paws ) and look at Carmelo!
She has big feet, so I know she is going to be a big girl. Her mom and dad were both very large. I bet she will be like Boris. Speaking of Boris, I have some nice pics of him too. I can't post any more from work today, the computer I am at has a broken CD drive. I know I have lots more of Carmelo somewhere too. I will keep looking
Glad you enjoyed the pictures and Natasha. I know it's been long over due

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for posting pictures of Natasha!!! She is a doll!!!! What a beautiful girl

How much does she weigh?

Carmelo is such a handsome guy!

I Love love love your cats!!!!!