Our EXOTIC furbabies

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Imagine if Carmelo was in bed with you, too!

King size owners on the site will tell you that getting a bigger bed won't help. Cats will expand as they sleep.

How is Nokomis?

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Imagine if Carmelo was in bed with you, too!

King size owners on the site will tell you that getting a bigger bed won't help. Cats will expand as they sleep.

How is Nokomis?
Carmelo used to sleep in bed with us, until he was a little over a year old. He would always hog my pillow too
If Carmelo slept in bed with us, it would be his bed and we would be sleeping with him

I think no matter how big the bed is, the cats will always want to snuggle close, so it will feel crowded no matter what.
Nakoma is doing great and he just loves the new girl. When she comes in from being outside, he calls out looking at the door wanting her to come back outside.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you know just how far I had to search back for this thread!!
I'm in need of a Amber/Nakoma/Boris/ everyone fix!! We need a Natasha fix too!! hint hint

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Do you know just how far I had to search back for this thread!!
I'm in need of a Amber/Nakoma/Boris/ everyone fix!! We need a Natasha fix too!! hint hint
I know, it's been a loooong time since I posted pictures. Still don't have a new computer, just haven't gotten around to it. I did download some pictures of Natasha onto a CD. Maybe since I am on night shift, I can try posting them here from work. Natasha is a beautiful girl too, I'm sure you will enjoy seeing her.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, I just noticed that there has been 1,328 posts to this thread and 62,930 views
Guess I need to get off my behind and get me a new computer so I can update it with new pictures

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

Wow, I just noticed that there has been 1,328 posts to this thread and 62,930 views
Guess I need to get off my behind and get me a new computer so I can update it with new pictures
Really? Ya think?

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Waiting

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well of course this thread is popular. You're the only member of this site with a cougar and 4 bobcats. We all love your cats and we definitely need some new pics as soon as possible.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what a let down again.

I saw this thread bumped up and thought just maybe you found a way to post your babies.

*sigh*

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Really? Ya think?
Oh oh, she's got the batt out. I better get a new computer now or I'll be hearing a loud knock at my door

what a let down again.

I saw this thread bumped up and thought just maybe you found a way to post your babies.

*sigh*
I'm sorry. I will try an get a new computer soon. With that new baby bobcat in the house, she keeps me busy busy busy

julianne

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

With that new baby bobcat in the house, she keeps me busy busy busy
A new baby bobcat ?

When did this happen????? I am always the last to hear!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Julianne

A new baby bobcat ?

When did this happen????? I am always the last to hear!
We got her back in December, on the 8th. Her name is Natasha. So, now we have Boris and Natasha
I want to post pictures of her, but no home computer at the moment. I have so many pictures waiting, it will take me days to post them all with my slow dial up.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by abbycats

OMG! A baby Bobcat!!!!!!!!! Please just post one picture!!!
She wasn't a real tiny baby when we got her, she was already 7 months old. She has such vivid markings, with rosettes along her sides that resemble an Ocilot. I did get her pictures put on a CD, so maybe I can bring it here to work and post of a few pics