Our EXOTIC furbabies

samlovesba

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I give you props on owning these marvelous animals! I can barely keep track of BA let alone a cougar or bobcat!! In my eyes that is a very admirable ability!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SamLovesBA

I give you props on owning these marvelous animals! I can barely keep track of BA let alone a cougar or bobcat!! In my eyes that is a very admirable ability!
Thank you very much
It's a lot of work living with these babies, but I love it. The bond we share is beyond words. That's why I like to share lots of pictures here. I hope to be able to start posting many more very soon

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is a prime example of why wild/exotic cats must be allowed to be kept by responsible private people. "Caracals being hunted to brink of extinction".
http://www.thenational.ae/article/20...11822/1010/rss. As I have stated many times, these cats are fading fast in the wild. Captivity will be the only place left for them to survive, if nothing is done to stop this senseless killing. Groups like PETA, HSUS, API and others always speak out against private owners as being cruel, but where are they now when something like this is going on?

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks as if all my pictures here are gone. The image hosting site I use appears to be down. Not sure if this is a temporary thing or if it is down for good. I am hoping that it will come back up.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, please, please, please let it be temporary...

How are all the furkids now that spring is here?

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Oh, please, please, please let it be temporary...

How are all the furkids now that spring is here?
I sure hope it is temporary

The kids are doing great. They are going to be very happy when I install the new addition to the enclosure. I plane on making a walkway for them that leads from their current enclosure to one further back on the property. The walkway will be approx 50 feet long that will go to the other enclosure. They will get to do a good run in the walkway as well. The bobcats are losing their winter fur and turning orange. Nakoma however, looks sick, because he gets so frustrated when it warms up, that he rips the fur right off himself. He has these bald patches all over and big pads of fur hanging off his back. He is the only one that does this. But, by the end of May, he will have his beautiful orange summer coat. Carmelo is doing really good. Gained all his weight back from last years stick eating incident.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the updates on the big babies, but what about the others? I hope Aurora doesn't find out you omitted talking about her.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks for the updates on the big babies, but what about the others? I hope Aurora doesn't find out you omitted talking about her.

Oooops, how can I forget the queen!!
They are all doing very well
But Aurora should find comfort in that I was talking about her in the thread about polydactyl cats

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

That's great news John. Now hopefully we can get some new pics of your big babies.
Yes I know, I have really fallen behind with my pictures

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, waaaaaaaaay behind, John! '

How are the furkids doing? Did they honor their purrpaw on Father's Dsy?

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yep, waaaaaaaaay behind, John! '

How are the furkids doing? Did they honor their purrpaw on Father's Dsy?
I think the only honor I got from them was.....feeed us now!!!!
They are all doing great. Natasha is growing like a weed

As for the pictures, I was going to post some a few days ago. My wife got herself a little note book computer, until I get a new main computer for the house. It has a wiress connection on it, which is nice since the only thing I can get at home is dial up. A few days ago, I took the computer into town and sat in the park and was able to hit a wirless network from the library. A very fast connection too. I popped in my camera video card into the computer, only to find that I could not log into my image hosting site
and can not still. The site is up and running, but for some stupid reason the log in screen will not come up. I guess I am not meant to post any more pictures
This is the truth too, I am not making this up...really....I promise

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, looks like ALL my pictures are gone, because it appears the image hosting site I was using has been hacked. (Mustangmods) What does everyone else use, Photobucket? What else? Time for me to use something else, since I can not log into the old hosting site any more. I have contacted the site owner with no luck.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use Photobucket... I haven't had problems with them... You can do videos as well, if you have the video taking ability...

I know I don't speak up much in this thread, but I enjoy seeing your gorgeous babies... all of them...

Amanda

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

I use Photobucket... I haven't had problems with them... You can do videos as well, if you have the video taking ability...

I know I don't speak up much in this thread, but I enjoy seeing your gorgeous babies... all of them...

Amanda
Thanks Amanda. I more than likely will use Photobucket, seems to be one of the most used. I never had any issues with Mustangmods until now. I used them for a few years. It went down a month or so ago, came back up and now this. It appears this whole long thread is now dead
To think of all that time spent uploading those pictures on very slow dial up too. I will just have to start a part 2 of this one once I get set up with Photobucket. I have lots of new pictures just waiting to be posted

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I second photobucket.... been using it for years and never had a problem...

Sorry all your pics are gone from this thread though
I enjoyed looking through them.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

I second photobucket.... been using it for years and never had a problem...

Sorry all your pics are gone from this thread though
I enjoyed looking through them.
I have all those pictures stored on CD, but it would take forever to re post them. But, I will post more once set up and if possible, maybe the issue with Mustangmods will be resolved. I did write to the site owner, but have not gotten a reply.