No Name Cat Food, Camadian Cat Food

milky07

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Dose any one have the ingreatans for no name cat food? Also id like a list of all camadian cat food this is for my gf thank you

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Sorry for my ignorance, but are you saying there is an actual cat food called "no name"? That seems very strange to me. Generic brands may have a store brand, but still have at least that name. Most foods can be looked up on the internet for ingredients, if you don't have a can or bag right in front of you to look at.

As far as what foods are sold in Canada, again, I would refer to the internet as a source if no one from Canada happens to come along to answer your post, but I doubt if ANYONE can tell you ALL Canadian foods . You never know though :wink:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, apparently in Canada there is a generic brand called "No Name" with all sorts of pet products and groceries for people. I couldn't find a web site for "No Name", just some supermarket and warehouse-type stores that sell the pet food.

Loblaws
Loblaws

There's no info on any of the pet foods. You'll have to go to a supermarket and look at the actual label to see what's in the food.

Are you looking for dry food or canned food?

I found an old TCS thread on one of the canned foods: Opinions on a tinned cat food, please

TCS threads on Canadian brands of food:

Buying Cat Food In Canada
Best Canadian Made Foods
Best Canned Food For Kittens (canada)
Modestly Priced Canned Cat Food In Canada
There Is Difference Between Dream And Life...
Canadian cat food
Website to buy cat food in Canada?
Switching to all wet diet - how to budget in Canada?
Presidents choice food
Conflicted about cat food after visiting vet