Naughty Cats

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know. What I do when a beloved one passes is to spend days pulling those (also getting prints from my online archives) and making a memorial album. That way, the best of the photos are readily available to be enjoyed, and it's like spending time with loved ones again, sort of.
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Maybe I'll just leave Elvis alone and steal you; some days I'd give my Snowshoe eye teeth for better organisational skills.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Maybe I'll just leave Elvis alone and steal you; some days I'd give my Snowshoe eye teeth for better organisational skills.
:crackup:We come as a package deal, I'm afraid. Bundle or go without. Seriously, I used to organize people's offices for a living. Because, you know, I love micromanaging. :cool2: But I'll definitely take you up on the Snowshoe offer. Here is my Snowshoe angel, who watches over us from Above.
IMG_2018.JPG

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:crackup:We come as a package deal, I'm afraid. Bundle or go without. Seriously, I used to organize people's offices for a living. Because, you know, I love micromanaging. :cool2: But I'll definitely take you up on the Snowshoe offer. Here is my Snowshoe angel, who watches over us from Above. View attachment 205406
She was so incredibly beautiful, tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - she even makes Moo Shu dance.
moodancenew.gif

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

my favorite picture of kitty. lol p.s she was moving her face into the hole so she wasnt suffocating in this photo. lol just in case anyone thinks i ignored her safety for a photo.
What a hilarious picture !!! :flail:
Don't worry, it did not even cross my mind that you would have ignored her safety for a photo.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

scraggles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise