Naughty Cats

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
:)

Actually, Casper is allowed to have catnip almost any time he wants.
He's quite the catnip fiend! ;)
:spew: :nono: Love it, and how come they always look so inocent? :kitty:

This was how me found Mouse's 5 k food bag a few weeks ago.....
P1090990.JPG

To start with I though maybe Mouse had done this as protest at being put on a diet (he's been on it for 10 weeks now), but then started to wonder if it could have been one of a friend's cats who are staying with us just now: a large young adult and a little kitten who was about 5 months at the time. Perpetrator was caught in the act shortly afterwards and you guessed it, it was the sweet and inocent looking fluffy kitten. :kitty: :zzzcat: :kitty: :rolleyes: All food bags are now safely stored in a large cupboard that has a pile of heavy objects blocking the door so even the toughest and most determined of cats couldn't get in there. :insertevillaugh:
This was the naughty kitten just after he had been caught in the act. :lol: (He looks all scruffy because he was having treatment for an ear infection at the time).
P1090993.JPG

Here are the 3 amigos lined up and showing their purrsonalities - note how Mouse has that 'wasn't me' expression down to a tee.
P1090835.JPG

Last edited:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Questioning the suspects, guilty look is on point
Wow, all these naughty cats have my head spinning. I wouldn't believe it without the pictures posted in this forum. But, look at these two sweet little kittens posted by @Eclipsekittens ! These poor kittens, now who is going to believe they shredded toilet paper? Really, now. ;)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:spew: :nono: Love it, and how come they always look so inocent? :kitty:

This was how me found Mouse's 5 k food bag a few weeks ago.....
View attachment 205186
To start with I though maybe Mouse had done this as protest at being put on a diet (he's been on it for 10 weeks now), but then started to wonder if it could have been one of a friend's cats who are staying with us just now: a large young adult and a little kitten who was about 5 months at the time. Perpetrator was caught in the act shortly afterwards and you guessed it, it was the sweet and inocent looking fluffy kitten. :kitty: :zzzcat: :kitty: :rolleyes: All food bags are now safely stored in a large cupboard that has a pile of heavy objects blocking the door so even the toughest and most determined of cats couldn't get in there. :insertevillaugh:
This was the naughty kitten just after he had been caught in the act. :lol: (He looks all scruffy because he was having treatment for an ear infection at the time).
View attachment 205191
Here are the 3 amigos lined up and showing their purrsonalities - note how Mouse has that 'wasn't me' expression down to a tee.View attachment 205193
That expression is *PRICELESS* :lolup:

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

"Well, then...if you weren't getting into the fishbowl, why is there water dripping from your chin?" ;)

We got a fish just as entertainment for Casper. It's a Siamese Fighting Fish (Betta fish) because it's one of the few fish that can actually stand up to a cat. As you can tell, there are plenty of plants and rocks and things for the fish to hide under. After a while, the fish (his name is "Babel") doesn't even seem to care when the cat comes to get a drink of water.

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Caspers Human Caspers Human - The fish bowl and the bird video are both great shots!

My White Tip kitty prefers live action!

View attachment 205287
Thanks! :)
Your kitty and our kitty might make good hunting partners, then! ;)

Just FYI: I put cat proof screen in the patio door and there are industrial Velcro strips to hold it in place just in case. The first time Casper tried to pounce on a chipmunk, he didn't see that the screen was there and he bounced off like a trampoline! :eek:

He wasn't hurt but he certainly had that "I meant to do that" look that cats are famous for.

Now that he knows it's there he doesn't run into it anymore.

If I had the money I'd enclose the patio for him... Maybe someday. :)