Naughty Cats

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Ghoulofnagoya , our beloved angel Sishya used to chew a hole in the bottom of the big bags of dry food we'd buy and store in the spare room. Of course, with her innocent "MOI?!!" face and her adorable tiny round snowshoeyness, no one could POSSIBLY blame her. NOT SEESH! *Yes, Seesh.* :devilcat2:
IMG_1466.JPG

*Do not be fooled. This is a RECIDIVISTIC THIEF.*

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Ghoulofnagoya , our beloved angel Sishya used to chew a hole in the bottom of the big bags of dry food we'd buy and store in the spare room. Of course, with her innocent "MOI?!!" face and her adorable tiny round snowshoeyness, no one could POSSIBLY blame her. NOT SEESH! *Yes, Seesh.* :devilcat2:
View attachment 209944
*Do not be fooled. This is a RECIDIVISTIC THIEF.*
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Can't be; she looks so cute and innocent there. Of course, Snowshoes always do.

"Oh, look how cute and innocent I am, being upside down on the counter; I would never push a whole roast goose off the platter and onto the floor!"

mooshuupsidedown.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Can't be; she looks so cute and innocent there. Of course, Snowshoes always do.

"Oh, look how cute and innocent I am, being upside down on the counter; I would never push a whole roast goose off the platter and onto the floor!"

View attachment 209975
Yeah. Well, as we both know: DON'T BELIEVE IT FOR A SECOND.
IMG_1009.JPG

Yeah, I KNOW it needs rotation. DEAL.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Sishya really was an incredible beauty though, wasn't she? When they're that pretty, you tend to overlook their little faults and foibles.
Yeah, and her personality was amazing, too -- so sweet, shy, saucy, and sly! I'd be doing something and catch her out the corner of my eye, putting a toy into play and having so much fun! I was lucky enough to video her a couple of times doing this. *Precious memories*
IMG_1341.JPG

*Seesh in the catio, with Nikki T*

gareth

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bye bye box

Bye bye curtains

Bye bye lamp

Bye bye another box

Bye bye lamp

Following a brief stroll through a paint tin, bye bye carpet, bye bye sofa

We plotting....

*Whoa! "Destructocat!" :devilcat2: Or is it "The Terrible Two"? :devilcat::devilcat2:

elgecko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I see a lot of cats that wont be getting any presents this year. LOL

It seems the new kitten has taken a liking to some of my plants. He better be careful. He found the harmless ones. Mainly what I grow are carnivorous plants and cactus. Those plants will bite back. LOL
Maybe he is telling to use these leaves to propagate more plants.
Leaves.jpg

I was also shocked when I got my credit card bill. Someone purchased a lot of the best cat nip money could buy.
Computer Time_NOT.jpg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
elgecko elgecko -- beautiful African violets! I used to have some but unfortunately, not any more. "Someone" knocked the last pot of them off the bay window shortly after we moved here. *Can't imagine who* :devilcat2:
And yeah, you have to watch them like a hawk. When you least expect it, that Visa's being maxed out. :devilcat::geekcat:
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Thank God Moo Shu's credit card application was approved.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Bye bye box

Bye bye curtains

Bye bye lamp

Bye bye another box

Bye bye lamp

Following a brief stroll through a paint tin, bye bye carpet, bye bye sofa

We plotting....

YIKES!! Its a darn good thing they love the baby!!! ( the word is d a r N, the r & the n ran together )

Last edited:

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Don't let his sweet face fool you, this...
IMG_20171216_214816.jpg

... is the Destructor of Mattresses, The One Who Peed a Thousand Beds, the One Who Brings Cold Wetness to my feet when I innocently go to bed :bawling:

But he is not alone.

He's got an ally.

She is evil.

She is a master of ambush.

She's got the hypnotic look of Shreck's Pussy in Boots.

IMG_20171215_193109.jpg

SHE

WANTS

YOUR

HAIR.

WATCH OUT WHILE YOU ARE IN THE LOO...

IMG_20171213_164014.jpg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't let his sweet face fool you, this...
View attachment 210384
... is the Destructor of Mattresses, The One Who Peed a Thousand Beds, the One Who Brings Cold Wetness to my feet when I innocently go to bed :bawling:

But he is not alone.

He's got an ally.

She is evil.

She is a master of ambush.

She's got the hypnotic look of Shreck's Pussy in Boots.

View attachment 210387

SHE

WANTS

YOUR

HAIR.

WATCH OUT WHILE YOU ARE IN THE LOO...

View attachment 210386
Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico - Freya is certainly one of the most beautiful Bengals I've ever seen!

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMC! My King Sunny did this once. I almost had apoplexy. He was FIP+ and needed regular medications. Indoors only, of COURSE. I called for reinforcements and we found him that same night. Made SURE he never did that again!

I would have had a hemorrhage too. You never know what an indoor cat will do if they get outside. Wandering off for a week and not getting his meds definitely would not be cool. I replaced most of the screens with pet proof screen early on and thought that would be good enough, but eventually Bodhi pushed out one of the screens (I was there so he didn't escape). When I looked at the screen it just had two tiny clips keeping it in place so I ended up putting some screws into the frame so it wouldn't happen again.