Naughty Cats

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
'Gypsy get down'...'Gypsy get down'...ignoring us completely. Usually she listens to us but she has started doing this when she wants some wet food & we aren't getting up fast enough for her highness, if just sitting doesn't work she'll start batting at the necklaces on the gargoyle.
Gypsy get down headboard.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
'Gypsy get down'...'Gypsy get down'...ignoring us completely. Usually she listens to us but she has started doing this when she wants some wet food & we aren't getting up fast enough for her highness, if just sitting doesn't work she'll start batting at the necklaces on the gargoyle.
View attachment 209489
Gypsy & Elvis=obviously alumni of the same U.:insertevillaugh:
IMG_0376.JPG

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gypsy & Elvis=obviously alumni of the same U.:insertevillaugh:
View attachment 209571
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - Elvis is clearly counting the cases of cat food.

"This one is mine. This one is mine. These two is mine. And this one. This one also mine. And this one, mine. Mine. Mine. Mine."

Maybe he's just practising his Minecraft skills.

CThom17

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So you'll need to take my word for what I'm about to tell you. It's approximately 3:30am this morning and really the last thing on my mind is to grab my phone to take a photo, however I should probably consider doing so from this point forward. I woke up as Forrest comes tearing up the stairs, making his signature "trill, growl, roar" sound and then runs through our slightly cracked bedroom door (He usually does this head or better yet, face first). I then hear noises coming from the kitchen. As Forrest watches from the top of the stairs, I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen to investigate. The variety container of Chami brand tea that we have on the counter was on the floor. It's like a cheap clear plastic container with a rope attached and has about 8 varieties of tea in seperate triangular tent shaped cardboard containers inside the larger plastic container. 5 of these triangular tent shaped cardboard containers were spread out all over the kitchen floor and of course Keanu is in the middle of it all. I seriously believe that Forrest was like "I don't want to have anything to do with this, I'm out!"

s-l400.jpg

Ghoulofnagoya

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Levi loves his wet food snacks. He gets one before I go to work in the morning. After gave him this snack I went to pack my lunch and boyfriend went to the bathroom. By the time we got back Levi had ripped open treat bag and chewed holes in all 25 !!!

:( those treats are expensive and I had a lot to clean. But I learned a valuable lesson: ALWAYS lock up the treats.

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise