Mystery solved!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will have to upload the video to You Tube before it will load here. If I can't I'm on Instagram so you can PM me and I'll send it to you.

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hahaha! Those were exactly my thoughts as I was scrolling down the pictures! Seriously!

About the video, yeap, you should upload it on YouTube (I bet she's gonna be viral) and then paste the link here, clicking on the "Video" button above.

It's not too hard.. It just takes time for Youtube to upload it. 

Last edited:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
  @kntrygrl256
  Talk about cute.  Erm, can we get that again in slow motion?   She's almost as blurred on film as she is in photos. :nod:  :lol3:   :clap:    Oh, and a bit longer next time (if you can avoid laughing so much the whole thing becomes a total blur).
:yeah: Exactly what I was thinking :lol3: Even blurry, she's still gorgeous :love:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I have to keep coming back to watch the little video - full screen to see the little tail chasing blur at work.   Makes me smile every time.  

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK... I just sat here for the last hour and read this entire thread! And it is now 1:20 A.M.! 

I grew up on a farm and since we had horses, the bot flies were everywhere! I remember having to 'scrape' the eggs off the horses lower legs all the time. We also has a bunch of barn cats. So, reading this about the 'wolf worm' threw me for a loop! I had NO idea they sought out hosts like that and how they burrowed into skin.To the best of my knowledge, none of our barn vats had issues with them! Thank God!  I was Googling and somewhere it said that if the cat licks the larvae off it's coat while grooming, the it will reek havoc on the internal organs then work it's way out near the head/neck area and burrow under the skin and make a hole to the outside to breathe! I never heard of this before! Amazing and creepy! 

Zander seems to be doing very well and it looks like her nose is 'shrinking' some. I have to admit, I had tears in my eyes a few times while reading through the thread here. But, toward the end, you guys had me laughing so hard the tears started running down my leg instead of my cheeks! LOL You guys were cracking me up and I was laughing out loud! Both my Boys were giving me starnge looks. I hope I didn't wake the neighbors? I have all my windows open here! LOL

I am also glad to see Grizzly make an appearance here as well! What a handsome boy he is! 

The clock on the wall is reminding me how old I am, so I think it's time to close shop here for the night (morning!) and go crawl in bed! I have to be up early! *sigh*

Give all your fur babies hugs from me and The Boys! 
That happens when I cough as well.
I'm in England.

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll do my best to make another but no promises on the clarity LOL

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I didn't get another video yet but I DID get some pictures.

I found the secret to getting better pictures.....yeah really I just got lucky. She was in a total loving mood last night and actually sat in my lap for a while. I know.....I'm shocked about this too...

Ok well for all of you who need your Zander fix; Let's get up close and personal with the little princess herself: I posted them small because there were so many. Feel free to Oooo and Aaahhh

Please hold the applause until the end of her show

She had just about enough pictures.

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is Sammy behind her. There was no way she was going to let him sleep in momma's lap without her being there to.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh and aah such a beautiful zander.
Is her nose red?
How I love tabbies.