Mystery solved!!!!!

ruaryx

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Oh yes she loved all the attention. She was a little wary of being in a different place but she didn't give any trouble with them cuddling her. They were all amazed at how well she looked. She goes back for her booster in a couple weeks. She was glad to get home and she got her favorite wet food, Fancy Feast Classic liver and chicken.

It was a busy weekend with us moving. She watched everything that was going on and was enjoying being able to go out on the porch because the door was open. I haven't moved her and Sammy yet but they will be moved today. I didn't want them to stress too much so I am waiting to take them last, once everything is finished. We have everything piled in their room right now but I will be working on getting all of it out this week so I can start getting their room fixed. That will help them settle in even more.
What a spoiled kitty, getting her own room.  
  I didn't get my own room until I was 19.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

What a spoiled kitty, getting her own room.  
  I didn't get my own room until I was 19.  
LOL @Ruaryx  I still don't have my own room.

She will have to share it with her brother, Sammy, but they get along great so it won't be so bad.

And YES she is a VERY spoiled kitty. LOL

Last edited:

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I moved my babies last night. Zander handled it very well but Sammy, not so much. He is a little more cautious about the new place. I put them in their room. They don't have a lot of room because of the boxes that are piled in there but it's enough for them to relax in. They have their litter box, food and water, plus their carriers to get in and lots of holes between boxes to hide in.

I brought Zander out after we settled down for the night and she was fine as long as I was holding her. Sammy stuck his head out of the room but decided he would rather stay in there.

I left the door cracked when I left for work so they could wander out if they felt comfortable enough. Zander didn't want me leaving her this morning though. I picked her up and loved on her before I left and she DID NOT want me to put her down. She is so precious. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a spoiled kitty, getting her own room.  :heart4:   I didn't get my own room until I was 19.  :crackup:
Lol. I was younger by far. We fought too much so were separated. Yay. This of course was about 50 years ago.

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am in need of more cuteness uploading, please.. 

I've been gone for over a month and you're depriving me from my cuteness (over)dose. 

(Translation: More photos of Zander, please!)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I am in need of more cuteness uploading, please.. 

I've been gone for over a month and you're depriving me from my cuteness (over)dose. 

(Translation: More photos of Zander, please!)
  Don't think any of us could get enough of a Zander fix, but maybe @kntrygrl256  can't find her when she's so good at super-fast zoomies and hiding in Hide and Seek.  

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heheh! True! Maybe trying to get a pitcture of her, could result to a blur.. or a shadow..? LOL like "oh, wait.. she was just here!" hahahah!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Heheh! True! Maybe trying to get a pitcture of her, could result to a blur.. or a shadow..? LOL like "oh, wait.. she was just here!" hahahah!
Whole new meaning to the thread title.  
    Find the Zander, either in real life or in photo, it could be like the new Where's Wally (or what ever it's called in countries around the world).   Zander could be like the red and white stripey tail.  

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Whole new meaning to the thread title.  
    Find the Zander, either in real life or in photo, it could be like the new Where's Wally (or what ever it's called in countries around the world).   Zander could be like the red and white stripey tail.  
Hahahahaha! Good one! She could be the new "sweetheart" since Grumpy Cat.. Zander could be the "Unseen Cat".. 

I can almost hear the "preview guy", you know, the one with the deep voice that speaks over the "preview movies"?

"Few have ever seen her... They say she roams through the hallways at night.. Sliding through the shadows.. No lens has ever captured her.. Legend has it, she only reveals herself to ONE person.. ONE person she trusts.. Will there ever be a picture of her..? COMING SOON in theaters near you"  

..and an explosion is heard at the end of the commercial.. LOL

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
 You two are hilarious!!! Thanks for the laugh this morning.  Your wish is my command.

I will get some pics of "The Amazing Zander" asap. She has a funny thing she does now...

I have a gate in the hall so the dog won't go eat their food and she will climb up on the gate and stand there waiting for me to pick her up. I will have to get one of her like that, she's just too cute. And getting more loving everyday.

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
HA!! I was wondering when the long lost family members would show up.....

Mention fame and they all come out of their hiding bags. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Ha ha, they are pretty good @kntrygrl256  , at least Zander is all in the photo.  I have quite a few of Mouse where it's only his tail left and that was fast disappearing.  
   Mostly I take photos of Mouse when he's asleap or just waking up because that's the only time he stays still long enough.   
     Some cats see a camera and pose.  Mouse sees (or even hears) a camera coming out and he's off like a shot to escape being in the frame.  It's always worst when they are kittens too.

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am I having a deja-vu, or we have had this conversation before? Last time I said that Grizzly used to pose for the camera from the early days.. And when I uploaded some photos, you guys compared him to Zoolander.. 

Anyway.. I should be able to foretell the next Lotto numbers, cause a few posts ago, I was talking about Zander being photographed as a "blur".. And.. "voila!"

I am good at predicting quakes too..

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK... I just sat here for the last hour and read this entire thread! And it is now 1:20 A.M.! 

I grew up on a farm and since we had horses, the bot flies were everywhere! I remember having to 'scrape' the eggs off the horses lower legs all the time. We also has a bunch of barn cats. So, reading this about the 'wolf worm' threw me for a loop! I had NO idea they sought out hosts like that and how they burrowed into skin.To the best of my knowledge, none of our barn vats had issues with them! Thank God!  I was Googling and somewhere it said that if the cat licks the larvae off it's coat while grooming, the it will reek havoc on the internal organs then work it's way out near the head/neck area and burrow under the skin and make a hole to the outside to breathe! I never heard of this before! Amazing and creepy! 

Zander seems to be doing very well and it looks like her nose is 'shrinking' some. I have to admit, I had tears in my eyes a few times while reading through the thread here. But, toward the end, you guys had me laughing so hard the tears started running down my leg instead of my cheeks! LOL You guys were cracking me up and I was laughing out loud! Both my Boys were giving me starnge looks. I hope I didn't wake the neighbors? I have all my windows open here! LOL

I am also glad to see Grizzly make an appearance here as well! What a handsome boy he is! 

The clock on the wall is reminding me how old I am, so I think it's time to close shop here for the night (morning!) and go crawl in bed! I have to be up early! *sigh*

Give all your fur babies hugs from me and The Boys! 

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise