Mystery solved!!!!!

hbunny

Cat herder - Pooper Scooper
Super Cat
Purraise
I love Zander!  Like I said, the only other cat I've ever known of to have one of those things in their body!!!  She is special to me!  Keep posting pictures please, I love seeing updates on her.  So happy she is a healthy, spoiled, sassy kitty now (just like Wurp)!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She definitely knows she's special and so very spoiled. She always gets her way. I couldn't imagine life without her.

People don't believe me about the thing up her nose until I show them pictures. Then they are totally amazed that she survived. I am blessed to have a wonderful vet that wouldn't give up and treat me like a crazy overprotective cat mom. He really went above and beyond with her.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know what it is about Zander's expression but she always makes me smile.  
     Such a wise look in her eyes.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello to all of Zander's followers. All is well in her world. We have been up to our ears with foster babies. Zander just sits on top of the cabinets and looks down on the little minions until she realizes they won't bother her.

She still expects her pas and lovings. She has actually become more affectionate. Well life is good and she is happy so that's all that matters. 1501330463498754605115.jpg
Well I woke her up for a picture so she's not so happy now lol.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thanks for the Zander update. I was thinking she looked a bit "attitude-y", but since you'd just woken her, that explains the look.

I just went back to page one of this thread and was shocked to see it's been over 2 years since you saved that sweet girl. What a good thing you had a curious puppy, and that you, yourself, were so persistent. I love happy endings. :)

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love Zander upates :clap: So happy that she's doing well :D That glare though...:disturbed: Bad, bad mommy for waking her :nono: :lol: (Asha has just the same look if I wake her - I have hundreds of glaring pics :rolleyes:).