My Pumps Who Loved Me So Much Is Now A Star In The Sky

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
@AbbysMom :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

That makes 2 of us. I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Molly. I know it's pain talking. And now with 3 of my girls buried out back it would be hard to leave. I like walking out back where it's private and shed some tears for my girls. I'm so sorry to make you cry. Shedding some for you as well. :hugs:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Well it's now 17 days later...I think about Pumps every morning when I wake up. When I go in my library I still have her cushion on the floor. I don't have the heart yet to move it. I am starting to do some cleaning in there now that she's not here. I never vacuumed in there because she was always sleeping in there. I couldn't disturb my girl.

I have been looking at various kitties on on the east coast that would let me adopt any kitty she was looking for homes for. I was planning to go down there at the end of the month but things haven't worked out the way I want. I don't have enough days off together to drive down and stay 2 or 3 days and drive back. But that could change.

Jon says we don't need any kitties...I still want to take my coworkers 10 yr old boy. He's already an indoor/outdoor kitty so I think those two would fit together well. He's not pushy but doesn't put up with pushy pets..I think they would get along fine after the first few months of hissing and growling...But I can say she just wants to play.

I remember an ex neighbors outdoor kitty-she used to go into her yard then sit and stare at her-which annoyed the other cat then I saw her jump onto the other cat but her ears were up and her tail was up as well. So I knew she was just showing her dominance. Honeybee has begun biting Jon several times a day to get his attention so that's why I want her to have a friend.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still want to take my coworkers 10 yr old boy.
Would your coworker bring him over for a visit? Demi loves it when the neighbor cats come over to visit, but Maggie punches them in the face. So if I ever got another cat, I would probably have to do a slow introduction with her, but not with Demi because he's so friendly.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
foxxycat foxxycat I am so truly sorry on your loss of your sweet Pumps. I am always at a loss for words when I see these threads. My heart just breaks for the pain you are going through , as I know that pain all too well.
Everyone on this site knows that pain and we wouldn't wish it on anyone.
I truly wish I had some magic words to make your pain go away. I truly do!
Just always remember that you did everything you could to help your sweet baby and she loved you so much in return.
Yes , your Honeybee may be feeling lonely and wants a friend. For now , just shower her with all your love. Cuddle her , letting her know things will be okay in time.
RIP Sweet Pumps!
Please watch over your loved ones and comfort them , as they are missing you so much!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
foxxycat foxxycat I have been thinking of you.. wondering how you are doing? It is a time of year, which is very bittersweet... full of memories.. and memories of love...

Keep those memories in your mind.. focus on them.. do what you can to keep them alive, in your heart...

love...