My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I come tonight to try and express something that I feel is so precious and important. Love is not something we own. It is not lost. True love stays in our hearts and minds forever. It is the greatest gift we can experience. Cats are love.
There is more I want to share but it has been a long few days and rest is a must. I have something I must do tomorrow too. I’ll be back.
My dear friends, I send my greatest gratitude for your kind hearts, thoughts, prayers and words. There will be smiles again in our future. :grouphug2::redheartpump:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
1640672291455.png

You walk in our hearts forever, dear Boy. Your clowder and human miss your physical form so very much. Let them know you are still with them when you can. Look for my dad. He'll be with Sarah, playing with the cats! There was not one thing in this world he loved better.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about BJ. He was so young and it was all so sudden. I never knew him personally, but followed his story from when you first earned his trust and got him inside and how he turned into such a lover. My heart hurts. But he couldn't have asked for a better life than what you gave him.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, Jcatbird Jcatbird . I can't even imagine how you're feeling. :alright: This all happened so fast. You must be in shock.

When I read the news, I started sobbing ugly tears, which brought Ruby in to check on me. I told her I was ok, but sad. :bawling:

Cats are so intuitive, and know when something's wrong, and BJ was the king of intuition. He knew which humans to trust, and which to fear. And he knew he could trust the lady who was saving all the members of his clowder.

I'll never forget waking up to read that he'd finally come inside, and the door was shut. And you were afraid he might try to eat you. Of course he didn't, and that was the beginning of safe and happy days for BJ. I only wish those happy days could have continued much longer.

Condolences to you Jcatbird Jcatbird , the entire clowder, and to the TCS members who loved BJ so much. It's a terrible loss to us all.
:grouphug2:

RIP darling BJ. You were loved by many, and will never be forgotten. :redheartpump::angel3::redheartpump:

Last edited:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird, I am so very sorry. When I read your post before going to bed last night I was crying. Our fur babies are so precious to us and you shared BJ's story with us as well as the other kitties at Chez Catbird. RIP BJ. You fought so hard, but it was your time to go. You are free from all pain and suffering.

I pray Jcatbird that you find peace in the midst of your grief. Many here have shared in your struggles and now we share in your grief. Hang in there. Big Hugs❤❤❤

818d81debc83b559a953f89187d3e778--cat-stuff-poems.jpg

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes, words fail. This is one of those times. R.I.P., BJ
I agree. It sucks. :(

Love is not something we own. It is not lost. True love stays in our hearts and minds forever. It is the greatest gift we can experience. Cats are love.
These are beautiful words. Yes, they are love. And I am sure BJ watches over us with the warmest heart, especially at you Jcatbird Jcatbird .

Still, can't help but cry again today. Gosh, this feeling really sucks.

Hang in there, friend.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird : I still can't believe your brave BJ is gone. Because he survived heartworms, and was doing so well despite having FIV, he seemed invincible. So this happening so fast was a shock. I'm still getting teary eyed thinking of him, so I can only imagine the buckets of tears you've cried. Please take care of yourself, and the kitties. And know we're thinking of you. :hearthrob: :hearthrob: :hearthrob:

Status
Not open for further replies.