My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds so good right now. Wish I had one of those Big Hugs from strong arms around me. :hugs:

Sometimes, words fail. This is one of those times. R.I.P., BJ
Perfectly said, in just a few words. 👍

I am sure BJ watches over us with the warmest heart
That made me feel warm. Nice thought, thank you. ☀

he loved hats and now how his final hat is a halo
Perfect. RIP little Casanova. Maybe you'll get a crown for a hat? Or meet Fred Astaire? 🎩👑😇

Their little lives are so short, but they shine, oh they shine so bright!
Yes! Way too short. They are still babies in human years...😢

One of our local store shelves are so bare of national canned cat food brands
My cats' food keeps going out of stock. It makes me nervous every time I go to order. I still manage to get it, but at the last minute, so it's very nerve wrecking/wracking. 😟

Jcatbird Jcatbird --Not sure if you saw this yet, but you won the TCS award for supportive friend. You certainly are my best friend and a best friend to kitties everywhere. You offer to take in any living being in need, even if they don't accept. Well done. You earned your halo early. 🤝

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
One of our local store shelves are so bare of national canned cat food brands View attachment 405852View attachment 405853
but seems to be no shortage in the dog food asile. View attachment 405854View attachment 405855
I wonder why.
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 I put up a thread in the Cat Lounge last month about this very problem. We discussed the problem and possible solutions. Here it is the link. https://thecatsite.com/threads/is-anyone-else-struggling-to-get-enough-catfood-with-the-current-supply-shortages-we-are-encountering.437146/
I feed alot of cats so when the shelves in my local pets store, supermarket and even BJ's Wholesale started looking bare, I was freaking out. Things in my neck of the woods has improved since. I just got an Amazon cat food order in today and there were no real problems (shortages or delays). Maybe you want to check that out. Best of Luck🙂

Jcatbird Jcatbird My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Hang in there. BIG HUGS! :alright: :hugs: :grouphug: :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

BIg Hugs to you too M maggiedemi You hang in there, too. 🙂

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to do something to remember darling BJ. Out of hundreds of pics posted by his mom, I chose these 6.
The verse, which I found online, was totally fitting. RIP dear boy. :angel3: I still can't believe you're gone. :bawling2:
Love and Hugs to you, Jcatbird Jcatbird . :redheartpump: 🤗 :redheartpump: 🤗 :redheartpump: 🤗

View attachment 405986
This is perfect BJ was such a special cat.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got an Amazon cat food order in today and there were no real problems
My Amazon canned cat food case came smashed and oozing. But Chewy was fine. 👍

BIg Hugs to you too. You hang in there, too.
Thanks for the Big Hugs. I needed them. :hugs:

Jcat thanks everyone for their continued support, she's wore out and still tied up with family stuff.
Prayers & Love sent on a continuous loop, like she does for me. 🙏🙌🤝

I wanted to do something to remember darling BJ. Out of hundreds of pics posted by his mom, I chose these 6.
I knew you would do a project like that. Perfect. 😉💓

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much, I'm pretty sure on everyone's behalf, dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 for that beautiful post. I'm going to bear it in my heart and mind always.
And as much as I want to talk with her, I'm going to wait until she can deal with her family matters and get some time for herself and her beloved ones. Sending up *PRAYERS* for them and sending out fervent wishes for strength to her at this very,very difficult time.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
The verse, which I found online, was totally fitting. RIP dear boy. :angel3: I still can't believe you're gone. :bawling2:
Love and Hugs to you, Jcatbird Jcatbird . :redheartpump: 🤗 :redheartpump: 🤗 :redheartpump: 🤗

View attachment 405986
:grouphug2: Beautiful tribute and purrfect photos:redheartpump::hearthrob:

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 405986
What a lovely tribute.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
My Amazon canned cat food case came smashed and oozing. But Chewy was fine. 👍

Thanks for the Big Hugs. I needed them. :hugs:

Prayers & Love sent on a continuous loop, like she does for me. 🙏🙌🤝

I knew you would do a project like that. Perfect. 😉💓
I am sorry to hear that. I never got busted cans from Amazon, but I did get it 2x at BJ's. What a mess! My sister just throws things in the cart quickly and rushes our shopping because she doesn't like the crowds there. Any way, I handle that now and haven't had a problem since. I hope all your orders come in without a problem.

Your welcome. We all have those days we need a big hug. Hang in there. 🙂

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
That's a lovely tribute rubysmama rubysmama

Thank you for keeping us informed dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Please let her know that we are all thinking of her. I don't want to overwhelm her with PMs right now, but I'm sure we all want her to know we care.
Thanks for understanding Norachan Norachan , Jcatbird Jcatbird really appreciates how much everyone cares and really wants to get on to post but she is wore out with family, circumstances and is being totally deluged with PM's she feels obligated to respond to.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have been forcing myself NOT to call, knowing how overwhelmed she is right now. Thanks, dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 , for the update. Should you talk with her before I do, tell her to call me when SHE is ready. I've been ready.

rubysmama rubysmama That was lovely. And I'm a bit weepy again. I haven't been this upset over a cat not in my own household since poor Artie went to the Bridge.

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.