tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you. Me too. ❤

Awww, was that about me? Don't make me cry. 😭

Thank you kindly. I missed my rainbow girls. 😍

You can say that again! Truer words never spoken. Bizarre couple weeks. 😲

Hee hee. Get out the cheese. 🧀 I missed the cheesy jokes & typos in this thread.

What are those rolls that look like croissants, but not a dessert, just a roll? Your post made me crave one. 🥐

Thank you. Praises indeed, thanks for reminding me. I was so worn out/tired from this bizarre week that I forgot. Will do. 🙏
Those are croissants. The originals. The sweet ones are something someone(s) thought up later on, I think.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
:yess::welcomeback2::heartshape:Welcome back Jcatbird Jcatbird . You were missed. Love the smile post as always. I hope you have a break from this state of floof :lol: (love the word play). Well all the best to you and everyone at Chez Catbird.❤

Have a goodnight everyone. This meme is for tomorrow. Blah! The Monday blues. I already got them, but these sweet kitties sure cheered me up. Take care. :lovecat::lovecat::lovecat:

449f484cef694faabaceb77c989bd15d.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Any updates on my little Lady and spicy Muffin? I wouldn't mind seeing a pic or two. And the others too of course.
Maggie, Demi, and I are doing better, and they have a new vet! They will be going in the next couple weeks. That should be an adventure. :thumbsup:
6fe29e8432a6da34182196f73557558f.jpg

Hope you're all having a good day/evening/night/whatever it is where you are!
Doing good, trying not get hit by the ball........................... :lol:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Hi Margot Lane Margot Lane ! :heartshape: Now we need to see pearl99 pearl99 and some others! Chez Catbird has been missing everyone!
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote We knew you smiled because the sun started shining.
tabbytom tabbytom Yes! It’s not baseball, it’s faceball! Lol
neely neely uh oh! Now Banjo thinks she can should printing up tickets to the game. :rolleyes::lol: If she is the pitcher then I am definitely wearing a catchers mask!
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Soooo now we all need MLB jerseys! Lol

M maggiedemi Yes. “The world just got a little better “ is about you.:heartshape: Happy tails and Happy tears.
Want a little cheese with that croissant? Lolololol We needed you here to add cheese.
strider rose strider rose I hope you do kick that old cold right out the door! BTW Banjo loves her outfit. Me too. Those were all adorable!
Lari Lari ooooooo! Now I want a crescent roll with butter! Lol
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 I love that little dough boy! Lol Cool one!
Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose No state of floof there because those kittens are all smiling! I want to snorggle that kind of floof!
tabbytom tabbytom Of the kitties can toss a ball there, we are definitely going to win the World Series! :lol:

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
Posted by Richard Strachan - Dec 31

~ I was feeding him for a while in The Alley not to far from my house, a couple times a day hard and soft food. He was very mean, I could not approach him at all but I was able to take photos. He made sure I kept my distance by swatting and hissing at me all the time, he is a big cat so I had to be careful. One day, he had a change of heart. He walked up to me after feeding, and head-butted my knee. I reluctantly reached out and petted him with success. I knew this was the time to bring him home, and remarkably he let me pick him up. He was probably the biggest transformation out of any cat I have rescued, developing a big mane, gaining some weight and became my shadow. I cant go anywhere without him wanting to be with me, laying with me, etc. He gets some time outside in the enclosed yard but gets scared with loud noises. His name is Hobo Highwaters.
Credit : Anthony Di Sano.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hiya hun! i hope things are going okay for you ?
As good as can be expected, thank you. At least my cats are still with me. 🤞

Those are croissants. The originals.
That's what I thought. They are flaky and they make breakfast sammiches out of them? 🥐

Crescent rolls?
I think crescent rolls are smaller? I'm talking about the big ones they make sammiches out of. 🥐🥪

Yes. “The world just got a little better “ is about you.
Awww, so glad we are close again. Wish you lived in NY! 🤝

Now I want a crescent roll with butter!
Me too! Except not with butter, I want a croissant sammich, or whatever they are called.🥪

I hope you do kick that old cold right out the door!
I have a few "items" that I'd like to kick right out the door. ;)

Want a little cheese with that croissant?
I love cheese! I've got a life time supply in the fridge right now. 🧀

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As good as can be expected, thank you. At least my cats are still with me. 🤞

That's what I thought. They are flaky and they make breakfast sammiches out of them? 🥐

I think crescent rolls are smaller? I'm talking about the big ones they make sammiches out of. 🥐🥪

Awww, so glad we are close again. Wish you lived in NY! 🤝

Me too! Except not with butter, I want a croissant sammich, or whatever they are called.🥪

I have a few "items" that I'd like to kick right out the door. ;)

I love cheese! I've got a life time supply in the fridge right now. 🧀
Not sure about the breakfast ones, as I'm not familiar with them. But the original croissants are French, and they're that shape.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Posted by Richard Strachan - Dec 31

~ I was feeding him for a while in The Alley not to far from my house, a couple times a day hard and soft food. He was very mean, I could not approach him at all but I was able to take photos. He made sure I kept my distance by swatting and hissing at me all the time, he is a big cat so I had to be careful. One day, he had a change of heart. He walked up to me after feeding, and head-butted my knee. I reluctantly reached out and petted him with success. I knew this was the time to bring him home, and remarkably he let me pick him up. He was probably the biggest transformation out of any cat I have rescued, developing a big mane, gaining some weight and became my shadow. I cant go anywhere without him wanting to be with me, laying with me, etc. He gets some time outside in the enclosed yard but gets scared with loud noises. His name is Hobo Highwaters.
Credit : Anthony Di Sano.
A very handsome guy and I'm thinking he probably has cleaned up very well!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitty play time!
I broke my elbow when I was a kid. It wasn't a simple fix, and they put me in the hospital! In the bed next to me was a kid who broke her femur (!) in a skateboarding debacle. She was in traction.
I don't think I ever rode my board again after that.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great to see your posts, Jcatbird Jcatbird . :redheartpump:

Haven't heard anything about Banjo and Froggie for a while, so until there's new chapter in their love story, here's a different frog to hopefully give everyone a Monday smile. 🐸

View attachment 441247
We do so love the Banjo and Froggie love story, too, don't we?!!:bicolorcat:🐸

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I broke my elbow when I was a kid. It wasn't a simple fix, and they put me in the hospital! In the bed next to me was a kid who broke her femur (!) in a skateboarding debacle. She was in traction.
I don't think I ever rode my board again after that.
If you broke your elbow, and if it still works, consider yourself lucky. Dennis, a classmate, started the '59-'60 school year with his right arm in a cast after breaking his elbow. The arm was bent at a 90 degree angle, and when the cast was finally removed months later, he was never again able to bend it- it was locked in that position for the rest of his life, as he just passed a few years ago

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you broke your elbow, and if it still works, consider yourself lucky. Dennis, a classmate, started the '59-'60 school year with his right arm in a cast after breaking his elbow. The arm was bent at a 90 degree angle, and when the cast was finally removed months later, he was never again able to bend it- it was locked in that position for the rest of his life, as he just passed a few years ago
I knocked the growth center out. At age 9. They tried manipulation for about 2 hours and when that didn't work, they operated. It was successful and I have a lovely scar.

Status
Not open for further replies.