CL56

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, our (1903) house has a space in the cellar that once was a coal bin, and a since closed- off door where the coal man would insert the chute from his truck to make a delivery, as well as another door on the opposite side for the milkman to make his deliveries. But no radio antenna plugs.
You didn’t mention the ice man! :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I will try to keep in touch. N NY cat man yes. Right in the path. We will batten down the hatches and shelter in place. Don’t have that cat bus yet so, I stay with the kitties. I may be ordered to “be the boat”! Lol Captain Banjo is in charge and Whistle has his whistle ready. If they strap a flashlight to my forehead, I’ll see where my bow is pointed. The cats are practicing now. Row, row, row! 🤣 Maybe they will let me get up soon.
Take care and stay safe! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird First, off 🙏🙏🙏 going out to you and everyone else here on TCS who is in the path of Hurricane Ian. Stay safe everyone! Batten the hatches and hunker down.
I am glad you enjoyed the Cat Daddy video. Kareem is the ultimate cat daddy. Those kitties are so spoiled and lucky to have him as their Cat Daddy.😄 I am glad you loved the retro videos and that it brought back such fond memories. So you worked at a gas station as a teenager? You never see teens working those jobs these days. If you watch some Tik Tok videos, you would understand. NJ has no self- pumping gas pumps. I guess they don't trust anyone to pulp their own gas. Must have been scared by those Tik Tok videos. :lol: Your grandmother sound like she was ahead of her time with window unit A/C and having family who were in electric business. Also she must have had many fun stories of her travels to Spain and elsewhere.
Yes, I was just thinking how If people were giving the chance to be young again either in the present time or the time they grew up. Many people would choose the time they grew up in! I guess we are just very sentimental beings longing for the good old days. Well you take care and stay safe.
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote So glad to hear that all of your family is doing well and not affected much by that Typhoon that hit your home country-The Phillipines. I hope Typhoon season over in that part of the world and Hurricane season over here ends soon. What a relief when that happens.
strider rose strider rose Hope you continue to get better. Tea and honey is very good for colds. Take care. 🙂

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Catnird, obviously this isn’t your first rodeo, but hoping you have bottled water, canned food, an axe, have turned off what you don’t need to use, flashlights, batteries and candles, extra socks….they even said cleaning your gutters keeps the rain from coming into the house. Obviously nothing bad will happen, though, and that is because we are all thinking of you & the clowder. 🐾

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Is everyone safe there?
Thank you, yes they are safe.

Whistle sends purrs. He is such a sweet kitty. He shares everything. I wish you could hear him Whistle! He makes the most amazing meooooooooooooows! His favorite question is Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam? I still laugh every time he speaks… and he speaks a lot.
He can be paired with my very own Graham who talks a lot. I bet there won't be a dull day watching the both of them. LOL.

my best friend at one job was from metro Manila and she said it took her 4 hours to commute every day. :disturbed: Hoping and praying all is well with your family.
Even if there are no typhoons, the traffic in Manila is horrendous even back then whan I was working there. I used to leave the house while the sun isn't up yet and my son was still sleeping, and would arrive home with the sun already down, and my son would already be sleeping for the night. The only times we really could be really "together" were the weekends. It was horrible, tiring and no worth it.

So glad to hear that all of your family is doing well and not affected much by that Typhoon that hit your home country-The Phillipines. I hope Typhoon season over in that part of the world and Hurricane season over here ends soon. What a relief when that happens.
Approximately there are 20 or more tropical cyclones that enter our country yearly, and due to disposal mismanagement plus all other factors, there are always floods. I chose to have a house outside Manila and in a quite elevated city, but my brother and his family remain in Manila where floods have become the norm each time there are heavy rains.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
This photo reminds me of myself every morning when I open the front door. Still half asleep, I would usually almost fall down the steps because the cats I feed outside are all over my legs demanding to "hurry it up" and feed them. The neighbors could be watching me secretly, probably amused or scratching their heads as I argue with the cats and at the same time remind them to finish their food. LOL.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We’ll be okay. Putting up shelters for any creature that needs one. Sending info to cat guardians further south. Lots of people hunkered down. Got some awesome news though! Three of the four kittens recently rescued here have been adopted! :hyper::bunnydance:That is amazing! May they find lots of purrs and happy tails in their new homes.
To everyone, I will post again when I have more time. Just wondering.... would that radio outlet still work with an old radio? Lol
Stay safe everyone! Sending purrs on the wind.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We’ll be okay. Putting up shelters for any creature that needs one. Sending info to cat guardians further south. Lots of people hunkered down. Got some awesome news though! Three of the four kittens recently rescued here have been adopted! :hyper::bunnydance:That is amazing! May they find lots of purrs and happy tails in their new homes.
To everyone, I will post again when I have more time. Just wondering.... would that radio outlet still work with an old radio? Lol
It might, assuming that the coil is still in place and you can find the proper male plug to fit.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're all in our thoughts and *Prayers*, Jcatbird Jcatbird and all at Chez Catbird. All cats and kittens in the zone, on the streets, in shelters, humane societies, ACCs, rescues and sanctuaries, in homes, everywhere. And all who care for and about them. :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.