My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Time for a smile post! Smiles thanks to Muffin!

Oh! The vets are handing out treats!
F7C2A9F4-F4D5-410C-95F6-4148EFE7D393.jpeg

Scruffing me to get my weight?
E96AD775-209B-4C32-9B22-5A47C6A71CA8.jpeg

How rude! Yeah, you better put that coat between us!
3D38F271-EC84-47F9-85AA-3D02240612BF.jpeg

They think putting me in a carrier work to give the shots?
674502F0-C1D1-4195-B46E-22440406B7AC.jpeg

Let me get ready at the door.
ACDE2F18-0A0F-45A7-B476-E0146D9124C5.jpeg

Heh, heh. I am faster than a hooman!! Catch me if you can!
65C53C04-5939-4B48-9CAF-494691A25797.jpeg

Rats. I forgot about top loading.
9FFEDD73-7C6E-4B3E-96ED-D5CFAC2F121E.jpeg

This is embarrassing.
DB2ECC58-F892-41F8-897E-A4166008B0F6.jpeg

They have Muffin in there?
21CFDB9E-8FAE-4F8E-A5C8-06BECA5189D7.jpeg

Take my advice hoomans, when you have a Tiger by the tail, use protection!!
DD899072-4C1E-41B0-86AB-41140F582D9E.jpeg

I’m not gonna watch this one! I think Muffin will get big ears!
C9393E06-2869-4FFB-B643-C0C84A2EE61A.jpeg

Okay. You got me. Protection was a good idea.
592FA5E2-61D4-4DA8-B577-CC00EF70532E.jpeg

You know, I could stalk you?!?!?
B7839C24-F5E3-4F7D-952E-D01012BB6B4E.jpeg

However, a heated blanket is more tempting.
3DA6F60E-5416-4E0D-94B0-5D6D01F3E653.jpeg

It feels very good in a sore bum if I can just shift my tail to the ri
F503F709-2CFF-4593-8A6C-0C99B70D3ABD.jpeg

I guess this is the end of the vet tails and vanishing cats for now. :chessirecat: Happy ending? Lol

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
strider rose strider rose I guess we posted about the sane time. I know how it is to have family far away. Me too. I’m sorry you are feeling down snd I hope the feeling lifts quickly. Maybe a phone call would help? That way you feel the love across the miles. For now, you have us. Your TCS family. :alright::grouphug2:

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
strider rose strider rose I guess we posted about the sane time. I know how it is to have family far away. Me too. I’m sorry you are feeling down snd I hope the feeling lifts quickly. Maybe a phone call would help? That way you feel the love across the miles. For now, you have us. Your TCS family. :alright::grouphug2:
Jcatbird Jcatbird aww thank you for the phone call , they are always welcomed ... I love my TCS family

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is SUCH a beautiful song, Jcatbird Jcatbird . Makes me very emotional every time. SO MANY up there watchin'! and some here, but far away. @StriderRose I empathize. I still have people in TX, too. Very glad my aunt moved to WI to be close to her son, my favorite cousin. TX is really having a lot of trouble right now! but it's a beautiful State and I feel a lot of connection to it.
Muffin! Those vets will catch you no matter where you hide! But it's all for the best, because now you are PURRtected :winkcat:and they'll leave you alone. I hope the treat made up for the discomfort.
Almost down to freezing last night. Forced to put the heat on today-thermostat at 60F. SO expensive to use in a big house! Frost on some of the windows this morning and it was 40F when I got up. The ski resort near where we used to live is CLOSED because of snow flurries and high winds. Some people are stuck up there until conditions improve.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
The ski resort near where we used to live is CLOSED because of snow flurries and high winds. Some people are stuck up there until conditions improve.
Winds! We're getting hurricane force winds here today! As I speak (or type) I'm watching the trees leaning over a bit.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Winds! We're getting hurricane force winds here today! As I speak (or type) I'm watching the trees leaning over a bit.
Saturday, we had gusts officially clocked at 74 mph because the low pressure center passed so close by. The one you are getting now is supposed to come this way too, but not as close, so they expect the winds to be in the mid-40s.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a time to be tough and time to walk away
Yes, I'm really feeling this lately. Hope I can do it soon...🚶‍♀️

van in the shop on Thursday! Me in the shop next week!
Hee hee. Maybe they can get you up & running again at the shop. :lol:

Were you on site when she asked for her carrier?
Yes! Demi often asks for things specifically too. We have an understanding. :vancat:

However, a heated blanket is more tempting.
Awww, nice to see the spicy Muffin being pampered with her heated blankie. :cloud9:

Saturday, we had gusts officially clocked at 74 mph
That was scary! I was expecting the power to go out, but thankfully it never did. But those winds were loud! 😲

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Saturday, we had gusts officially clocked at 74 mph because the low pressure center passed so close by. The one you are getting now is supposed to come this way too, but not as close, so they expect the winds to be in the mid-40s.
Wow! My trees are okay, but across the street fully a half of a 70 foot tree is blown over. And I'm seeing some trash cans blow by...I didn't put my trash out today 🌬.
I'll be curious to see what the gusts were here.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for all the good wishes, hopes and prayers! I love the cat hiding from vet video GIF! So adorable! I am super short on time tonight. I spent the day decontaminating everything! House, carriers, cages and all dishes. Since BJ had sneezed and now Mackie is sneezing, also Lady, I have to isolate those sneezers for now. Moved catio inside living room and shifted cages etc. Hard physical day. Have to be up early too.

BJ made it through his surgery. All but two teeth removed. Not sure why they left two and I hope that does not make eating difficult. They say he is doing well. He will not be released until he is eating. They expect a quick recovery. If he eats right away, he will come right home. He is still our BJ! The tech called me today about Mackie and told me that BJ is very content there. He even started flirting with the ladies. He swatted her on the bum! BJ! :lol:
To everyone in storms and cold, stay safe. You are on our minds and in our hearts! Love to all from everyone at Chez Catbird!:heartshape:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for all the good wishes, hopes and prayers! I love the cat hiding from vet video GIF! So adorable! I am super short on time tonight. I spent the day decontaminating everything! House, carriers, cages and all dishes. Since BJ had sneezed and now Mackie is sneezing, also Lady, I have to isolate those sneezers for now. Moved catio inside living room and shifted cages etc. Hard physical day. Have to be up early too.

BJ made it through his surgery. All but two teeth removed. Not sure why they left two and I hope that does not make eating difficult. They say he is doing well. He will not be released until he is eating. They expect a quick recovery. If he eats right away, he will come right home. He is still our BJ! The tech called me today about Mackie and told me that BJ is very content there. He even started flirting with the ladies. He swatted her on the bum! BJ! :lol:
To everyone in storms and cold, stay safe. You are on our minds and in our hearts! Love to all from everyone at Chez Catbird!:heartshape:
Wonderful report on sweet BJ! Yes, always something to keep us on our toes...even when we should stay off of our toes ;) Feel better soon, BJ, and Mackie and Lady! I think cats can get colds just like people can, and in cold weather, the sniffles. A seasonal thing.
*PRAYERS* and best, best thoughts and wishes continually! :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.